Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    These ammo prices are obnoxious...(sp)

I gotta figure out how to make primers and I got it all home made...

If you hear any booms in NW Indiana it's just me being forced to make my own primers... Dang horders...

Where'd I put that Flak vest at...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

nice find alex, jgsales has 1000 rds for 438 shipped. in stock. i'm gonna check precision cartridge tomorrow, see if they have anything on the shelf, jgsales says approx two weeks before they ship ammo, and another week to get here probably form az, which isn't too bad, but of course the "I WANT IT NOW" in me, want's it now! lol. I'll let you know tomorrow what i find.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    My range trips to Blythes yestarday we used Precision 9mm and it ran through my Glock 9mm just fine but the wife's M&P 9c we had four casing get stuck and would not go into battery. Two times it took a hammer and a screwdriver to get it out. All four rounds that got stuck in the M&P fired in my Glock just fine. The four casing were bulged at the rear. We even found one that the bullet was pushed all the way into the casing. All those problems out of 150 rounds. Not good.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    United Nations Ammo Company (UNAC)

anyone interested in splitting 1000 rds of 45 magtech with me? in stock, 460 shipped, 230 ea.

Ouch .46 per round vs .14 per reloaded round. Hum... BUY SOME RELOADING EQUIPMENT and put that girl to work. :D

I have had nothing but bad luck from precision... their reloads suck ass

I'll second this, PCI is junk IMO.

What ammo have you bought and used from them? :dunno:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Having a job is nice in that it gives me money to buy ammo, on the other hand, I can't go buy all that ammo up because I'm AT work.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    They will only sell you 3 boxes at a time... They didn't have any yesterday...

Little note on PMI ammo, there are two grades of ammo you can get from them not sure which grade you guys got... I know if I buy regular grade at a higher price it has been just fine... now if you get the grade 2 stuff which is normally sold at bottom dollar it's a mix of different loadings and seconds... it normally goes bang but very deffinately is hard to figure out if it is a +P or low end round before you hit the trigger... That stuff is cheap and builds trigger control because of the lack of consistancy round to round...

Just noting from experience from shooting his loads over the years... Nothing is better than your own reload... even factory...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom