• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    GHOSTofWINTER is hanging out at the Porter County Clubhouse Annex... (my office) Lets see, should I actually do some work, or sit and BS about Guns? HMMM I think a Grape Cigar is in order to consider this dilemna...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Wait there's a Porter co clubhouse?!?!? Why didn't I know this? I had to leave the 1101 to go to Portage today and had to do actual work.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Andy, what time are you leaving for Indy tomorrow?

I don't get off work till about 6:30, and I'm not sure I'll have enough time.
    Isn't there an hour time difference???

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Wait there's a Porter co clubhouse?!?!? Why didn't I know this? I had to leave the 1101 to go to Portage today and had to do actual work.

Just my office, but any NWI INGO'ers are always welcome. Keeps me from having to actually do Constructive work...

I have to have someone to blame it on with the Mrs. She thinks I actually am productive most days...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Just my office, but any NWI INGO'ers are always welcome. Keeps me from having to actually do Constructive work...

I have to have someone to blame it on with the Mrs. She thinks I actually am productive most days...

I may have to stop by the porter county clubhouse sometime, since I am in porter county like every day.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    D162CC6D-5BBE-4670-B6A6-308B6C8EC5DB-5735-0000040FA38F9E9F.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'm sure your ticket price will be refunded...

Bob, who do I contact for my refund?

You'll have to let us know the secret location of this new clubhouse. I'll stop by to say hi.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Andy, what time are you leaving for Indy tomorrow?

I don't get off work till about 6:30, and I'm not sure I'll have enough time.
    Isn't there an hour time difference???

Planning on around 630, meeting up at 0630 at gander mountain. It's eastern time down there. There's room for one more, or even three more if I put up the third row.

Got called in to work, 2045 until 2300, but they're paying me 8 hours pay at time and a half. Which should equate to about $4 an hour. Show me the money!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Planning on around 630, meeting up at 0630 at gander mountain. It's eastern time down there. There's room for one more, or even three more if I put up the third row.

Got called in to work, 2045 until 2300, but they're paying me 8 hours pay at time and a half. Which should equate to about $4 an hour. Show me the money!

I probably won't get to my house till 6:30.
    That's why I asked.
    What is it a 2.5 hour drive.
    That makes it 9 our time, 10 their time arrival.

If the weather participates.
    I figure the half an hour I need to get stuff,
    and a half hours for ****ty weather,
    and the protest is half way over.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Who knows, if my relief shows up on time, and the weather isn't too bad, I may try it.
    I'll call repeter and silver to see if they'll go.

We'll take my Escape, so don't save a space on me. All depends on my relief tomorrow.

I'd call off, but I already missed 3 midnights.:xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom