• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    we do have bulk .223 on sale at blythes.
    @ sadclownwp ... ref: Blythe's (Valpo)

What's with the (looks like) buckshot blast coming out the front of the building facade over the entrance? If I didn't know any better, I would say someone took a shot at the moosehead over the stairs from that top landing. I suppose someone could have taken a shot at the building from outside but it sure looks like it came from inside.

BTW, if you weren't busy with a customer both times, I might have tried to jog your memory and said, "Hey, it's me ... Wild Deuce!" You did say hello real quick and asked if we needed help with anything but a customer was waiting on you each time.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    @sadclown what's the price of 1k .40 rounds. If I remember last time I bought some from you guys it was just over $300. I ask because a friend of mine just got hired at gander mountain and with his 20% off discount I'm almost positive I can still get ammo cheaper at blythes. Although I did buy a lot of other items along with that 1k of .40 and may have gotten a better deal because of that, typically that's what happens When I go to blythes

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Went to Blythes (Griffith), and repeter FAILED in his job. His job was to stop me from doing something stupid.
    Instead, I put money down on this.
    Imgp0819.jpg

Imgp0822.jpg

Imgp0824.jpg

Black Rain Ordnance Fallout, AR in .308
    Black Rain Ordnance Fallout15 AR15 Rifle Review

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Actaeon, since your brother is such a good enabler, I will offer my services of helping to break the new gun in. Free of charge! (except I will let him buy us lunch at hooters. Maybe on a non dress up day, so your eyeballs stay in your head.) :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I hate it when my eye's pop out of my head... then theres all the tadooo about getting them back in right and all...

Gee you guys went to hooters and didn't invite me, I some how feel left out...

I was looking at that rifle the other day, nice paint job... you should be happy when you get it out to the range...

Range report.....

Later...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Stupid company puts out a product that has known issues with Windows 7. They can't correct the issue but continue to market their product without a disclaimer ... at least that's what a little pink bird told me today.

Now my laptop is feeling blue again (as in blue screen).

They donate lots of money to anti-gun causes:xmad:

Great ... even more reason to hate them. I'll see your :xmad: and raise you a :chuck:. BTW ... what's the story? ... link?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom