Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Lonehoosier, wish had a little more time to know about it. A little interested in it. Great idea though. Good luck.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Went skeet shooting this morning at Kingsbury. Now I need to buy an over/under or semi-auto shotgun. Watching clay pigeons shatter is SO much more gratifying than making holes in paper.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    The same questions always apply:Self defense against what? Who is teaching it? what are their qualifications? What is the philosophy of the class? How in-depth is it?
    If the instructor or sponsoring organization can't answer it probably isn't worth your time.

I understand what you are saying but anything is better then nothing. I did not look in to it. Is that what they said when you called?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Oh, and as far as training goes... you can take it and take away what you like... everything they say doesn't have to be gospel... Somethings work for you and somethings don't you will be the only one that knows what works in your situation and for your body and environment...

Being open minded and taking in as many different ways to do stuff allows you to be able to pick and choose from many different ideologies...

Just my .02 cents worth on it...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    your in the wrong part of Texas I think...

When I went through Texas a couple times... there was just a lot of corn, thought I was in Indiana again... but that was Amarillo...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    They seem to be of the "bigger vehicle wins" mentality, even worse than Chicago.

This does not explain the constant cutting off of semis, though.

Also, the braking for no reason at all.

Some of the heaviest storms I encountered driving over the road were in Texas, yet they are incapable of driving in the calmest of drizzles.

I sometimes wondered if Texas was just training camp for Missourians.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I was out shooting watermelons today. The destruction caused by the 9mm HST was VERY satisfying :D

Hit a watermelon with a 100 grain ALUMINUM hollowpoint out of a 458 SOCOM. That round not only blows a 10' flame out the end of the barrel that is fully visible in bright sunlight, but it also tames the wildest of the rogue watermelons that try to make a break away from the herd :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom