Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    well, picked up some ammo today, Silver, Actaeon and myself will be at the range tomorrow to shoot a little. Headed out to Blythes. Looking forward to a little relaxation after the last couple hectic days.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I fell in love with the new Acura ILX (based on the Honda Civic, eek). Even with the basic 2.0L engine it was pretty quick. Had the flappy paddle gearbox. Really nice having the slush box combined with the ability to shift at will through the gears.

Wife didn't understand how useful it was.

Really nice to get up to speed in 2nd / 3rd gear and flick it into 5th and watch the fuel econ jump to 70MPG LOL.

I DO want either an Acura TSX with the 2.4 or the ILX 6MT with the same engine, and a 6 speed manual.
    I can't get past the smiley grill on Acuras.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    See that car by your moms once in a while, didn't realize it was yours, cool!

Yup...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/78309-mustangs_pics.html

My dad driver the car much more than me. :D He had several in his 20s and 30s until my mom sold his last one when I was growing up! It was failing apart but it was his baby. Got this one from Fresno, CA. The car was built in Detroit and went to CA after being built. Spent all it's life in Central and Southern CA until I brought it back to the midwest. Got it from the Mustang Ranch in Fresno, CA (The Mustang Ranch : The Mustang Ranch).

My dad has been fixing the inside in his spare time. Great body and motor but the inside was real messed up.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Yup...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/78309-mustangs_pics.html

My dad driver the car much more than me. :D He had several in his 20s and 30s until my mom sold his last one when I was growing up! It was failing apart but it was his baby. Got this one from Fresno, CA. The car was built in Detroit and went to CA after being built. Spent all it's life in Central and Southern CA until I brought it back to the midwest. Got it from the Mustang Ranch in Fresno, CA (The Mustang Ranch : The Mustang Ranch).

My dad has been fixing the inside in his spare time. Great body and motor but the inside was real messed up.

pics no worky on your link :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

u r turning in2 a real cheerleader aren't u!
    DI16116

:laugh:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    first hings first, they sit you down for about 25 minutes for you at ravish in their 35 item salad bar, hoping you get full there.

then they ask what you want, seafood or meat or both... then about 15 mins later they stop on by and cut you off a sliver of meat.... they load you up with sides though, cause you have to eat something while you wait another 15 minutes for them to bring other meats by....

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

first hings first, they sit you down for about 25 minutes for you at ravish in their 35 item salad bar, hoping you get full there.

then they ask what you want, seafood or meat or both... then about 15 mins later they stop on by and cut you off a sliver of meat.... they load you up with sides though, cause you have to eat something while you wait another 15 minutes for them to bring other meats by....

unless you have like 3 hours to set aside for dinner, dont do it...

Ahhh ... very well then. Interesting. Thanks.

Anyone else?

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

unless you have like 3 hours to set aside for dinner, dont do it...

They have specials all the time on their feast of meat, so it's not that bad. You can also order an entree just like any other restaurant. I have been there for Father's Day brunch as well as several other time and only had to wait once on a Saturday evening. I've never had to wait 15 minutes between them walking by offering something. I guess of you want a meal fast you should just settle for McDonalds or White Castle...:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom