Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    After much debate and the UFC fights ruining the possibility of hooters, we ended up at tgi Fridays across from south lake shooting gallery (I mean mall)

I was at cooper hawk's winery and resturant **inside** southlake mall last night for dinner with friends and :wow: talk about police presence inside the mall. 12 different police officers. 2 groups of 6 walking the mall. One group even had officer chompy with him. Also saw at least 3 groups of x2 mall security.

Sort of reminded me of the upscale mall in mexico city (perisur) where police patrol the mall with their ars on their shoulders.

Btw the burger was ok at this place. 1st time going. Nice layout and design of the place but a bit too loud. On the pricer side as well. The lobster soup was yummy!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I was at cooper hawk's winery and resturant **inside** southlake mall last night for dinner with friends and :wow: talk about police presence inside the mall. 12 different police officers. 2 groups of 6 walking the mall. One group even had officer chompy with him. Also saw at least 3 groups of x2 mall security.

Sort of reminded me of the upscale mall in mexico city (perisur) where police patrol the mall with their ars on their shoulders.

Btw the burger was ok at this place. 1st time going. Nice layout and design of the place but a bit too loud. On the pricer side as well. The lobster soup was yummy!
    They have to protect that tax revenue. We all know nothing happens in the rest of Hobart.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It was sort of busy yesterday
    But what I really liked was at build a bear. In the window they had HELLO KITTY!!!!
    In white and also in pink!!!
    Gonna have to build one you know .lol

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It was sort of busy yesterday
    But what I really liked was at build a bear. In the window they had HELLO KITTY!!!!
    In white and also in pink!!!
    Gonna have to build one you know .lol

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I dunno, I'm usually really good at avoiding those. This one started out real cool and just went batty about two weeks ago.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm talking to a few new ones and it seems like all the good ones are out in IL, and completely cool upfront with shooting and hunting and such. No such luck with the closer ones.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    That girl I was trying to go out with really turned out to be a vicious c-word

I have a friend that my wife talked into going out with a young lady she worked with. He is a CHEAP SOB and called her to go out, they met at the lake front walk in Hobart and told her that she was too fat for him. That was at least six years ago and he is still single.:dunno:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So just seen on the news that Santa is taking pictures with folks holding guns in Arizona. Families are meeting Santa with their favorite guns and posing with Santa.

Awesome idea I think. Any interest in something like that?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Bill B.
    Grandma got run over by a raindeer maybe.
    Not to pat myself on the back, but I try to sync the lights to the song, unlike the guy in that video.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom