• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    So how lost five cows in Hobart at Liverpool road & 57th st. It funny watching the police try to round them up out in the middle of a corn field.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What are the donation totals to the range for the year?
    How many sheets of plywood, etc.?

Donations in 2010: 26 plywood
    Donations in 2011: 37 plywood & 16 post & 7 brooms & dust pans (plastic)
    Donations in 2012: 57 plywood & 16 post & dust pans (metal) & 13 brooms
    [MAR = 6; APR = 6; MAY = 9; JUN = 15; JUL = 5; AUG =5; SEP = 5; OCT = 6; NOV = 0]

In terms of dollar amounts I donot have an exact amount due about $500 in plywood alone this year avg of 8.50 a sheet. So $1,020 over the past 3 years total plywood.

Next year if the deal Igot goes thru we will be providing 200 sheets of plywood to them in march. The sheets are in valpo and between us (our trucks and vans) and dnrs flatbed hopefuly we can transport it all. From apr - nov we can take them up to 30 sheets or hopefuuly they can pick them up we will see. The plywood is free btw. =)

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    If necessary I can get the 200 sheets there by way of the work truck and dump trailer. If I ever get back to that side of the state for more than the weekend...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    ... Next year if the deal Igot goes thru we will be providing 200 sheets of plywood to them in march. The sheets are in valpo and between us (our trucks and vans) and dnrs flatbed hopefuly we can transport it all. From apr - nov we can take them up to 30 sheets or hopefuuly they can pick them up we will see. The plywood is free btw. =)

Have you considered picking up available sheets right now while the deal is still open? You never know if things might change before next Spring and the deal falls through. Just a thought. (Of course, you'll need a storage location over the winter.)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well right now they do not have any as the last 200+ they had (last week) they ended up burning since that is what they are doing to them now-a-days. The plywood is garbage to them. He is just going to hold them for us until march. The issue of picking them up in say dec would be one of storage. I don't have a space. Plus not sure how many he would have by dec. Probbaly 30 sheets only.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Well right now they do not have any as the last 200+ they had (last week) they ended up burning since that is what they are doing to them now-a-days. The plywood is garbage to them. He is just going to hold them for us until march. The issue of picking them up in say dec would be one of storage. I don't have a space. Plus not sure how many he would have by dec. Probbaly 30 sheets only.

Ok. It was just the prepper in me thinking.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I could probably find a space inside my workshop to store SOME plywood, maybe 20-30 sheets, but I don't have the ability to transport it. If the situation arises where its necessary to get the plywood or lose out, then we can figure something out.

* Inside storage, 20 to 30 sheets.

* Outside storage for all 200 would not be a problem, probably need to cover them with tarps to keep them dry.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Next year if the deal Igot goes thru we will be providing 200 sheets of plywood to them in march. The sheets are in valpo and between us (our trucks and vans) and dnrs flatbed hopefuly we can transport it all. From apr - nov we can take them up to 30 sheets or hopefuuly they can pick them up we will see. The plywood is free btw. =)

Jedi, I have a small trailer that should help with the plywood.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Anyone know a good brand of coilovers? I need to improve the handling of my little PoS car.

The 4 cyl engine has around 140bhp when brand new, so lets say I've lost 1hp per year I'm down to 120. I can't do much about that without spending a boat load of money on the engine so weight shedding and handling is what I'm looking at.

My wife won't let me buy another (fun) car for me to mess around with so my good friend at my old job said to improve my current POS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom