• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sadclownwp... if you can't get it out let me know and we will fix that... I think I might have a bigger hammer around here somewhere....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    @wd sry the patry ran rill late, plus Idid find the original little hostler that came with the 1911 so Ithink I'll just use that. Have to test it out.

@act... is the picture too big that it kills your net connection? Or u just lose your mind starting at such a beautfiul women?

Wow. Your phone typing(I am hoping) sucks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    jedi;3317995 @act... is the picture too big that it kills your net connection? Or u just lose your mind starting at such a beautfiul women?[/QUOTE said:
    Concentration, not connection.

And yes, beautiful women distract me.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    No, I think nonresident tags and licenses cost a lot though. :(

Not positive though, with the lifetime license, I obviously don't need to buy a license and I can buy resident tags.

Who knows, I might look into going in Indiana this year(no vacation time to go down to southern IL.
    I have no idea how they do it here though.

In IL, you apply for a firearm season tag(or 2) around May and they do a lottery type thing for each county and then send them out to everybody who wins. I always got one, but didn't send the app in since I knew I wouldn't be able to go this year.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Damn, sounds unneccesarily complicated. I hope I didn't wait too long and miss my opportunity.

I'm looking into a scoped slug gun now. Cabela's sells a camo'd Mossberg with a BSA on it for around $400.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have a Remington 870 w/cantilevered rifled barrel, Nikon BDC Slughunter scope, and Shurshot stock.

I've taken it out to 225 yards at the range, but 75 to 100 is usually as far as I can see in the woods down there.

I'll bring it to the m&s if you want.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wow. Your phone typing(I am hoping) sucks.

Oh that was potty phone time. :D

:dunno:

The pastry did what?

Gave you heartburn perhaps? :dunno:

The party ran late and it was 8:30PM by the time we were leaving SJ. You know I hate being in SJ any longer than needed and I was not about to be driven in the dark in SJ for a holster nor wake you up about it.

Besides for the purposes that I need to OC this little Springfield cheap-o holster will work. Thanks!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Oh that was potty phone time. :D

Gave you heartburn perhaps? :dunno:

The party ran late and it was 8:30PM by the time we were leaving SJ. You know I hate being in SJ any longer than needed and I was not about to be driven in the dark in SJ for a holster nor wake you up about it.

Besides for the purposes that I need to OC this little Springfield cheap-o holster will work. Thanks!

You should have stopped by. I wasn't even home from work until after 2100 ... in bed after 2300.

Those SA holsters are functional ... I suppose ... not as good as the Blade-Tech or Blackhawk holsters. I still think leather rules. You would like the Wilson Combat Tigershark (OWB paddle) or the De Santis.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You should have stopped by. I wasn't even home from work until after 2100 ... in bed after 2300.

Those SA holsters are functional ... I suppose ... not as good as the Blade-Tech or Blackhawk holsters. I still think leather rules. You would like the Wilson Combat Tigershark (OWB paddle) or the De Santis.

Your are right, I would like the leather ones. Recall however what you saw the PINKFather wearing. I think he can handle wearing the cheap-o hostler. It will go well with ... :D

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009

7ad.jpg

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Ive got a good deal on some. 380 carry ammo in the classifieds. 130 rounds of speer gold dots, hornady critical defence, and Remington golden sabers. $65 come and get it!

Also have an LCP custom leather holster

Bring on some cool trades!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99