• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    New alarms hu? Hum... how long should fire alarms ben used? I think mine are going on 6 yrs now.

Better yet, bring you home up to current building code. Hardwire these into your home. Mine are so loud they will wake the dead, potentially starting a Zombie apocalypse if they ever go off near a dead body.

If you want more, then have your secondary alarms tied into you alarm system and have it trip your internal siren.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I am now a proud AK owner

U know da does not make u a thug right? Just a punk wanna be north of us-30 thus who is still a redneck. :rofl:

Better yet, bring you home up to current building code. Hardwire these into your home. Mine are so loud they will wake the dead, potentially starting a Zombie apocalypse if they ever go off near a dead body.

If you want more, then have your secondary alarms tied into you alarm system and have it trip your internal siren.

My current fire alarms are connected to the home alarm and when it goes off so does the house alarm. In the test last night Idiscovered Idont have any alarm boxes ie noise makers upstairs so the only thing you hear is tye fire alarm and the house alarm on the main and .ower level. Need to add more noise upstairs.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't get the WASR hate, mine works and that's all that matters. The only problem with my WASR is that it's an underfolder, wish I'd gotten a regular stock version.

Also, went through about 3/4 of a 525 round box of federal .22 today. That 22/45 is fun as hell.

Had to put my PA micro on it since I completely overlooked the fact that it has no irons, lol.

I plan to utilize that threaded barrel one day, as well. :D

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't get the WASR hate, mine works and that's all that matters. The only problem with my WASR is that it's an underfolder, wish I'd gotten a regular stock version.

Also, went through about 3/4 of a 525 round box of federal .22 today. That 22/45 is fun as hell.

Had to put my PA micro on it since I completely overlooked the fact that it has no irons, lol.

I plan to utilize that threaded barrel one day, as well. :D

You can try my guardian on it at the M&S if you like.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Fyi all Ihave some free klb ammo that anyone is welcomed to use in 9mm or .22 that wd gave me to give to klb. Wd did not say it had to arrived new in same condition so.... lol

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anything else I need to do to this 22/45. Already looking into one of the various methods of disabling the magazine disconnect safety. Sounds like it makes it feed better and mags drop free too?

Klb, that sounds good. Guess I should look for some subsonic to get the best out of it, eh?

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Anything else I need to do to this 22/45. Already looking into one of the various methods of disabling the magazine disconnect safety. Sounds like it makes it feed better and mags drop free too?

Klb, that sounds good. Guess I should look for some subsonic to get the best out of it, eh?

Yeah. CCI Standard velocity works great. You could try some of mine.

Need to see if an adapter is needed. I know the MP22 needs one.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    U know da does not make u a thug right? Just a punk wanna be north of us-30 thus who is still a redneck. :rofl:

My current fire alarms are connected to the home alarm and when it goes off so does the house alarm. In the test last night Idiscovered Idont have any alarm boxes ie noise makers upstairs so the only thing you hear is tye fire alarm and the house alarm on the main and .ower level. Need to add more noise upstairs.

Glad you ran the test to find out. Always better to have more then not enough. Especially if you have some deep sleepers in the house. I go with the wake the dead alarms. Im usually a light sleeper, but I like it so loud it makes me jump out the bed in alarm, so im already moving when i wake up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom