• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Anybody hear about a new tv show that starts tonight on NBC. It's called Revolution, I believe. Supposed to be about something that happens 15 years prior, knocks out all modern conveniences. Order in chaos, government collapses, militias and whackos ruling. While following a family who happens to have something that may unlock what took place in the past and possibly reverse it.

Looks interesting, I'll be tuning in tonight to check it out. I may have something to tide ,e over till the walking dead returns next month.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Paging Turnandshoot

I thought I would ask out here instead of PM (share the info).

What do you run on your belt for Multi-Gun? Number/type of pouches? Belt type again (Condor? VTAC? etc.)? I know you had the HSGI TACO pouches on the belt my son borrowed for the BORCC Multi Gun. I don't remember much else about the configuration.

4 shame on u! u hurt jedi's feelings. :(:laugh:

Sorry ... :rolleyes: ... it could be worse, I guess. :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I still think jedi needs a time out.

por y tu wanna dar Jedi un time out?
    (spanish and english in that line above!)

He no do anything bad 2 u (yet) :D

Anybody hear about a new tv show that starts tonight on NBC. It's called Revolution, I believe. Supposed to be about something that happens 15 years prior, knocks out all modern conveniences. Order in chaos, government collapses, militias and whackos ruling. While following a family who happens to have something that may unlock what took place in the past and possibly reverse it.

Looks interesting, I'll be tuning in tonight to check it out. I may have something to tide ,e over till the walking dead returns next month.

f*** da show! I'm sure like make other shows they don't have a complete story line finished and after 1 or 2 seasons the network will cut it and leave us all hanging. I'm threw giving the networks any of my time. Besides really 15 years and civilization has no electricity? Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Sorry ... :rolleyes: ... it could be worse, I guess. :laugh:
    Yes it can but the PINKFather does not have everything he needs yet. :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Jedi, will you please learn to type complete words and sentences? Seriously man, you are not 13 years old. I honestly am leaning to adding you to my "ignore list" so the website simply eliminates the jibberish you post.

Its been getting worse as you have been aging. Maybe the 2 are related? Do we need to have you tested?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Translations ...

por y tu wanna dar Jedi un time out?
    (spanish and english in that line above!)

He no do anything bad 2 u (yet) :D

Yes. Jedi needs a time out.

f*** da show! I'm sure like make other shows they don't have a complete story line finished and after 1 or 2 seasons the network will cut it and leave us all hanging. I'm threw giving the networks any of my time. Besides really 15 years and civilization has no electricity? Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Jedi, is not interested

Yes it can but the PINKFather does not have everything he needs yet. :D

Jedi is lazy.

Translation services provided by Wild Deuce, Inc.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, will you please learn to type complete words and sentences? Seriously man, you are not 13 years old. I honestly am leaning to adding you to my "ignore list" so the website simply eliminates the jibberish you post.

Its been getting worse as you have been aging. Maybe the 2 are related? Do we need to have you tested?

:rolleyes: Jedi can't help himself. Jedi knows it annoys you so much. :laugh:

Translations ...

Yes. Jedi needs a time out.

Jedi, is not interested

Jedi is lazy.

Translation services provided by Wild Deuce, Inc.

ZING!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I would rep you but you are from Saint John and if I did the whole universe my go out of whack!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom