• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I saw my first ever Bald Eagle today. It was an unexpected and stunning sight, much larger than I expected. It was being harrassed by a flock of seagulls on a small lake North of Lowell. It flew about 50 ft over our heads.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    That is Champs Sports

TV news said that there were 3 HPD officers literally within feet ... don't know if they were responding to the disturbance or just coincidence. They also reported that there are normally "some" HPD officers at the substation inside the mall.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Reminder BUMP ~ Cigars for Soldiers

CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS CHARITY RAFFLE:

Hey all, please stop into the 1101 Cigar Lounge and buy a raffle ticket. We just got a raffle prize and want to make some money to donate to the Cigars for Soldiers project. The drawing will be held on Thursday November 15 at the "NWI INGO OPEN CARRY NIGHT" but you can stop in and buy a couple tickets for the raffle any time between now and then.

If you don't know where we are, but live in Lake County or a traveling through Lake County, the cigar lounge is located on the South side of US 30 about 1/4 mile West of US 41.

Below is the announcement I posted in the "INGO OPEN CARRY" EVENTS thread:

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CHARITY RAFFLE TO WIN A FLOOR ASHTRAY that is made out of a stack of cigar boxes. A glass ashtray is set into the top box. The ashtray was made for the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project. 100% of the proceeds from the raffle go to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project which ships cigars overseas to our bases in the sandbox.

* Even if you don't smoke please buy at least a raffle ticket or two for the ashtray. If you win and don't want it then you can donate it back to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project and we will raffle it off at our next event and that will DOUBLE the donation to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project :yesway:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS CHARITY RAFFLE:

Hey all, please stop into the 1101 Cigar Lounge and buy a raffle ticket. We just got a raffle prize and want to make some money to donate to the Cigars for Soldiers project. The drawing will be held on Thursday November 15 at the "NWI INGO OPEN CARRY NIGHT" but you can stop in and buy a couple tickets for the raffle any time between now and then.

If you don't know where we are, but live in Lake County or a traveling through Lake County, the cigar lounge is located on the South side of US 30 about 1/4 mile West of US 41.

Below is the announcement I posted in the "INGO OPEN CARRY" EVENTS thread:

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CHARITY RAFFLE TO WIN A FLOOR ASHTRAY that is made out of a stack of cigar boxes. A glass ashtray is set into the top box. The ashtray was made for the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project. 100% of the proceeds from the raffle go to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project which ships cigars overseas to our bases in the sandbox.

* Even if you don't smoke please buy at least a raffle ticket or two for the ashtray. If you win and don't want it then you can donate it back to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project and we will raffle it off at our next event and that will DOUBLE the donation to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project :yesway:

I was not planning on going to the event, but this is a worthy cause. I will be there if I don't have to work because of the Obama gun scare crazyness

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    7.65? What pistol did they have?

Tokarev. 7.62x25. Dumb mother ****ers probably had a .32 stuck in the barrel, and that's why they couldn't get another shot off.

Scumbag pieces of **** always come to Cabela's looking for 'clips' for ancient guns like these. I wish I could shoot them in the face. Not lethally, just through a jaw or something.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Tokarev. 7.62x25. Dumb mother ****ers probably had a .32 stuck in the barrel, and that's why they couldn't get another shot off.

Scumbag pieces of **** always come to Cabela's looking for 'clips' for ancient guns like these. I wish I could shoot them in the face. Not lethally, just through a jaw or something.

You would do the world a favor by selling them ammo and magazines that ALMOST work in their guns.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    wait. Guns have rounds that are lethal?????
    Holy crap, why didnt anyone say that. I mean seriously, people can get hurt. Im going to go fishing now to get rid of all my firearms. And here I thought they were just toys. Thanks for spreading that information

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Update from Cabela land. The Hometown Heroes employee discount is now available to all service members, first responders, and veterans. 10% off firearms on average. Also, 10% off on used firearms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom