• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just got home from work. But that would have been fun.

I wish I could have been involved with the fb debate. One of the debaters deleted ll the comments. So I'm stuck imagining what she said.

On a side note, I almost blew my top at work today, literally surrounded by 5 Obama supporters yapping about how great he is and how horrible Romney and Ryan are. Then how a coal company on our line is laying off 65% of their workforce because their greedy and they don't like the environment. Because obamas policy's would only cost them pennies. Obama is saving the world, how they couldn't believe Lincoln was a republican, but he was a good one because he worked witheople and negotiated.

How congress better start working with Obama. Because Obama is going to save the world. And we should just take all our nuclear wastes and dispose of it in all our coal mines then set off a charge to bury it all. Because coal mine owners are greedy and they just need to suck it up, because Obama wants them to keep working but they just need to worry more about the environment.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    No because it would be the gop's fault. The owner of the coal company is at fault for laying off the majority of his workforce. Because he's greedy and don't care about the environment. It's not obamas fault, even though he said his policies would bankrupt the coal industry.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No because it would be the gop's fault. The owner of the coal company is at fault for laying off the majority of his workforce. Because he's greedy and don't care about the environment. It's not obamas fault, even though he said his policies would bankrupt the coal industry.

Well that is why the GOP House members must be very public about NOT writing any of the legislation. They just go along with it, but they don't write it. Let the Democrats have the majority of the votes, the GOP will provide just enough votes to pass the legislation if all the Democrats vote for it. The blood will be on the hands of the Democrats. The GOP won't 'obstruct' anything, but nor will they be in the majority of supporting anything, and neither will they have authored it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm beginning to think that the GOP House should give Obama EVERYTHING he asks for. But should make a public display of it, saying they want to see Obama succeed with HIS plans.

Then, after the failures build, take over.

:facepalm: Good idea but it won't work. We will skip the part that the GPO agrees to this strategy. For argument sake lets say they do follow your plan.

Once obamacare and all it's over stuff fail it still won't matter as the :sheep: will never see it as a failure on him or the Ds. Even if you lay the facts down on them they will still continue to blame the GPO. Their blind devotion to the Ds is beyond repair. Heck you can replace all the Rs in the house with Ds and still it would be the Rs fault at the end of the day, via their greedy companies and not the Ds fault.

But more to the point Obamacare won't fail soon anyways so O is safe. 2014 is when 100% of Obamacare is to start. So for those who will have to pay the fee via the tax it won't affect them until 2015 when they do their taxes. It's gonna take 2-3 years time before we start seeing the real results of obama care so that puts us at a 2014 + 2/3 = 2016-2017 time frame. In essense after O leaves office and we have President xxx.

At that point the people are going to blame president xxx for the failures of obamacare since he is not around to organize/administer it and president xxx does not know how to handle it.

Then it would be Bush's fault.

Well we do have another Bush running for office in TX now. Suspect his path to the white house will be within the next 10 years. So....

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    photobucket-10180-1352678545558.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom