Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Which scale didja get and how much? :dunno:

Cabelas model XT1500, was $99 but on sale for $74.

Just got done calibrating the little digital scale. It is NOT intuitive on how to calibrate it. Comes with a travel case that holds everything EXCEPT the instruction book. There is no way, without folding and mutilating the instructions, to get them inside the case so I taped a ziplock style bag to the bottom of the case and slipped it inside there to keep it handy. Scale itself looks like it will work out just fine. Seems quick enough too. For a modest priced, compact, all plastic scale it looks like it will be good enough. I suspect that like all Chinese electronic goods it will either work or not work right out of the box. Mine seems to work. All 4 feet allow for leveling on an unlevel surface, but again, these are little plastic feet. The buttons take a bit of effort, but click with a positive snap when engaged.

s7_216238_999_01

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Supposed to be a firefly special on the science channel.
    I don't think I have the science channel. And I'm at work anyway.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Supposed to be a firefly special on the science channel.
    I don't think I have the science channel. And I'm at work anyway.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yup. OUT OF GAS just ended a little while ago. Probably the best episode ever. Now its the episode with River and Simon being snuck into the hospital and Jayne selling them out.

I think it started at 7am. At 9pm there is a new 'reunion' show with the cast + producers all talking about the show. Not sure what the format will be, looks sort of like an interview style format.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Lol I know, o well. I never really thought about it before but I can't believe people really think that way. I mean I know some people are ignorant to the world but Idk that was just bad.

The great thing is we can disprove them and hopefully change some minds!

If anyone knows anything about holsters for a Sig p238 go here and help me out https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories_and_gear/245641-need_holster_help.html

Make one. Lonehoosier does a great job and holds classes from time to time. This is a great way to get something specific that might not be offered anywhere.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Make one. Lonehoosier does a great job and holds classes from time to time. This is a great way to get something specific that might not be offered anywhere.

I would like that, I kinda want to have one before Christmas though. and I really want a retention one with either thumb or index finger release, I just can't seem to find one. And i don't think I could make one lol

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Yup. OUT OF GAS just ended a little while ago. Probably the best episode ever. Now its the episode with River and Simon being snuck into the hospital and Jayne selling them out.

I think it started at 7am. At 9pm there is a new 'reunion' show with the cast + producers all talking about the show. Not sure what the format will be, looks sort of like an interview style format.

Well Actaeon277, I happen to have all the episodes on DVD. I could be persuaded to 'loan' them to ya. Can't help on the reunion though.

G

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom