Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    SOCOMIIb.jpg

AA9629.jpg

springfield-armory-socom-ii-308.jpg

I don't like all the junk on the front. Looks like someone tried to mate a Garand to an AR.
    Just give me a M1a.
    th

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    That reminds me, turnandshoot4, what brand gloves do you have? The ones you had out last month, with the coloriwontname finger?

Those are POW gloves. They are made for snow boarders. I put a hole in them during the class. :xmad: They aren't made for shooting but they sure are warm. If you look at the pictures you can see some pink fingers.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Those are POW gloves. They are made for snow boarders. I put a hole in them during the class. :xmad: They aren't made for shooting but they sure are warm. If you look at the pictures you can see some pink fingers.

Thanks. I'm trying to decide if I want under armours or something else.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Well, I know a great place to try tons of gloves on, at Knox, haha. Im trying to think, there should be a police supply store around the area. I know there used to be so you can try on the gloves and see which ones you like. I have some Hatch Kevlar ones that are great. Love them way more then the old Nomex ones.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    There's a store in Hammond I think its Indianpolis and 165th or around there.

Or... not.. its Kennedy and 173rd.

Sklarewitz Uniforms
    7242 Kennedy Avenue, Hammond, IN
    (219) 844-2870 ‎

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Somehow I see this if Jedi and his unicorn ever "hook up"

BFB3495F-B124-4DC2-97D7-A248FF168467-508-000000C4F0E59B0E.jpg

Jedi would never survive the encounter ... :laugh: :laugh:

@wd and t-star
    Bet you when the zombies come and a pink rifle is all ya have ya won't mind da pink so long as ya have ammo

I would grab the nearest zombie and beat the rifle with it until I couldn't see anymore pink. Then and only then would I pick it up and use it. :ar15:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"

I got a pair of padded fingerless leather gloves from Harley Davidson that are warm and work very well for shooting. I also like the (under armor? I think) that I got at a local bicycle shop here in Valpo. Not quite as warm but more comfortable for all day type sessions. Wore those continually Sunday for trap shooting as well as rifle for about six hours. Kinda forgot I had them on till I got back in the car to leave.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Hey, guess what.... I just woke up. Now I don't know what to do, all my plans for today are not going to happen.

My day off is today. I worked a crappy shift the last two days so I didn't wake up until 11am.

I had all sorts of plans today but I think I'm just going to clean the pigsty up and then head out to the DMV to find out where my ham radio licence plate is. My KY passenger plates expire in December so I am hoping they haven't forgotten about my "vanity" plates.

Really looking forward to next weekend and the meet and shoot. Just have to keep my head down at work and keep my eye on the prize. LOL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom