jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Who is stalking who?

Well I was minding my own biz when some Gothic girl came onto my train the 3:15. Now if it was the 4:28 it would be the other way around. :)

That is only for you losers. Some of us don't pay ss taxes:rockwoot:

Oh don't worry have you heard of the U.S.A. plan?
    Google Universal Savings Accounts and prepare to c*** in your pants and you kiss your 401Ks, SS, RR pension, private pension, bye-bye.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I'm having a serious bad case of scar withdraw. I really need to shoot somebody scar. :(

If you want to go shooting, let me know. Be glad to head out with ya for a day on the range, or if I cannot make it, be glad to lend it to you. I have another trip to Knox coming up and then should be back again soon.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!!
    I was able to install the AQT Scorer app on my droid!!!
    :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Need to work on some graphics for an icon for the app and maybe make the buttons a bit bigger. But not bad for my 1st app!!!!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ok, back in Da Region for a couple days, then back to Knox again for a day or so, will still be at the Meet and Shoot. Got a lot done up there actually, despite missing a lobe of my lung (about 20%), breath tests went well, and he said its actually really good for someone missing that much. Not sure if he just said that cause he was scared of me though. Other doctors there were saying its looking good for me staying in. Still have more medical appointments, as well as the medical review board before they decide either way. Hopefully have a couple more meet and shoots before anything happens.
    Oh, and next time, have to get my dress uniform back, getting sewn for an upcoming event. Still have to visit a couple places there, do the tourist thing while I still can, and Uncle Sam is paying me to drive there and back.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I'm having a serious bad case of scar withdraw. I really need to shoot somebody scar. :(

I have the cure for you my friend ...

SOCOMIIb.jpg

AA9629.jpg

springfield-armory-socom-ii-308.jpg

This will fix you right up. :D

Just say the word.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    That reminds me, turnandshoot4, what brand gloves do you have? The ones you had out last month, with the coloriwontname finger?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom