• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I know of plenty of small businesses that will do great today and for the next 4 years.

I know plenty who are totally screwed. I know many who will cash out their retained earnings and keep their businesses small, so they stay below the threshold of the new regulations. Most business owners just lost a bunch of money due to the upcoming tax increases that certainly will smack them in the head.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I know plenty who are totally screwed. I know many who will cash out their retained earnings and keep their businesses small, so they stay below the threshold of the new regulations. Most business owners just lost a bunch of money due to the upcoming tax increases that certainly will smack them in the head.

Speaking of upcoming tax increase, yahoo news has an article on the proposed 5% across the board tax hike for everyone and everything.

Taxable income (wages), capital gains, and dividends.
    So for wages it would go from 35% (max current) to 40% along with a 5% for all the other brackets.
    10 goes to 15, 15 goes to 20, 25 to 30, 28 to 32 and 33 to 38.
    This is what O is proposing and what the senate and house are talking about to avoid the cliff.
    :woot: :woot:

Plus don't forget the 2% increase for ss next year as well. So its a 7% increase

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

I take it they don't sell firearms?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I have those but that scorer app is based off of 10 shots per target. The targets I use is based off 5 shoots per target or 2 shoots per target. I got the app done today just need to figure out how to download/install on my phone and then onto the google marketplace.

Inital reading on google market requires a one time $25 reg. Fee so I'm not sure Iwant to do that yet. I'll see if Ican do more test via my phone (all test so for have been via phone emulator) and then think about sharing it or making other (for pay) apps.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Seriously, put the phones down. Pick up a rifle. :drill:

BTW, if you want to test yourself, you really should shoot the ten shots per stage AQT. Just sayin'. :whistle:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @All
    Does anyone know if Cabela's in Hammond carries the LEE .30 Carbine dies?
    There website does not have them which leads me to believe that the store also won't.

Seriously, put the phones down. Pick up a rifle. :drill:
    Meh!!!
    The rifle won't make me money like an APP will. :D
    Besides soon either the world ends in 44 days or all your guns will be banned. :rolleyes:

BTW, if you want to test yourself, you really should shoot the ten shots per stage AQT. Just sayin'. :whistle:

Yes I should but alas I have NOT found a way to duplicate that big appleseed target set that uses the 10 shots. I wonder using the targets I do could I shoot 10 per target and just NOT have to multiple my final score by 2 for the 10 rds shooting I do.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Meh!!!
    The rifle won't make me money like an APP will. :D

No it may not ... but a phone with an app isn't going to help you when a man with a rifle comes to take your money. :laugh:

Besides soon either the world ends in 44 days or all your guns will be banned. :rolleyes:

They can ban them all they want. Someone still has to come take them.

Yes I should but alas I have NOT found a way to duplicate that big appleseed target set that uses the 10 shots. I wonder using the targets I do could I shoot 10 per target and just NOT have to multiple my final score by 2 for the 10 rds shooting I do.

Ahhh!!! Why didn't you say so my little pink obsessed friend? I have a small pile of Quick n Dirty AQT's sitting in my house. These are designed to be posted at 25 meters (25 yards will do) and are the "official" target used at all the 25m Appleseeds. I will get some into your slimy thug hands next time I see you. ;)

* you could make your own Quick n Dirty AQT target by copying the targets from each stage of the Classification AQT (green targets you already have) and arranging them as follows:
    • Stage 1 target will be the same.
    • Stage 2 targets will be the same size but spaced exactly 6.00 inches apart (center-to-center) ... two targets.
    • Stage 3 will be the same size but spaced exactly 4.25 inches apart (center-to-center) ... three targets.
    • Stage 4 will be the same size but spaced exactly 3.125 inches apart (center-to-center) ... four targets.
    The vertical spacing between the four stages of the Quick n Dirty AQT is identical to the spacing on the Classification AQT (green targets).

You could also just shoot the 10 rounds like you suggested and avoid multiplying by 2. This would be a better measurement of your skill. However, introducing the multiple targets will force you to make your NPOA shifts and thus test ALL of your rifleman skills.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Guys.

I don't get why people panic buy guns and ammo when Obama gets in.

I mean I get it, but I don't get it. They're just as much sheeple than the people WE call sheep. Sigh.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Guys.

I don't get why people panic buy guns and ammo when Obama gets in.

I mean I get it, but I don't get it. They're just as much sheeple than the people WE call sheep. Sigh.

:faint: ffffffeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrr

Just looked at Graf & Son and the majority of the 1lb and 4lb smokeless powders are out of stock. :xmad:

Who wants to buy my WASR 10/63 for $900?!

Sure I'll take it if you toss in my unicorn. :laugh:
    Or perhaps 5K rounds of ammo for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom