Swarovski Crystal

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Blythes in wanting to host meet and shoots this winter. What say you INGO? Maybe do the December, January, and February Meet and Shoots at Blythes?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Blythes in wanting to host meet and shoots this winter. What say you INGO? Maybe do the December, January, and February Meet and Shoots at Blythes?

Same format???
    8-12 night hours on a weekend?
    Jedi personally would be a
    - 0% show in DEC
    - 10% show in JAN
    - 50% show in FEB

:dunno:

While I had a blast not having to do logistics I am looking forward to the 3 month "vacation' of no pming all the members, logistics and cost of gas/ammo/food.

As the 'unoffical' nwi ingo coordinator I do like the fact that we might have events in the winter which shows that we (nwi) have regular activities vs the rest of the state.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Id be for it. Although, as Jedi stated, maybe we can get someone to help. I have no idea where I will be in the upcoming months so I am not sure how much I will be able to help

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Same format???
    8-12 night hours on a weekend?
    Jedi personally would be a
    - 0% show in DEC
    - 10% show in JAN
    - 50% show in FEB

:dunno:

While I had a blast not having to do logistics I am looking forward to the 3 month "vacation' of no pming all the members, logistics and cost of gas/ammo/food.

As the 'unoffical' nwi ingo coordinator I do like the fact that we might have events in the winter which shows that we (nwi) have regular activities vs the rest of the state.

No it would be like 5pm to 8 or 9pm after hours on either saturdays or sundays.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Id be for it. Although, as Jedi stated, maybe we can get someone to help. I have no idea where I will be in the upcoming months so I am not sure how much I will be able to help

Repeater the only thing Idid was pm everyone the event along with the rest of the events. But from dec-feb Igo on hibernation and put the cheerleading cloths away to keep my own sanity. Sadclown did a very good job promoting it and I'm sure he and blythes can pm the group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom