Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hey NWI ingo, I want to see what you guys think. Sooo my mother in law is coming around to guns (her and father in law aren't fond of me OCing everywhere I go, and were less happy when they found out how many guns are in my vehicle which is often in their driveway) but I am bringing them to the dark side, mother in law told me she wants to buy a handgun and asked me if she should get a semi auto or a revolver. Which I said revolver, she told me thats what father in law said too. Then she says, well I want the judge or the dirty harry and asked what I thought. I Lmao'd for a bit (on the inside) and told her I would get back to her. She plans on buying at blythes since she knows I spend all my money there. Although that's probably the only gs she knows of. Any thoughts? Anyone think semi is better for a first timer? Anyone suggest a certain caliber? Make? Model? I'm bored here, work with me.

Already been mentioned, but...
    Go shooting with some of us. She can try out different guns herself. She doesn't have to make a quick decisions. Try different guns out over a length of time. Informed decision is better.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Take her early voting off course & remind her to vote yet again on election day. :rofl: :laugh:

6356E2A3-25AF-4B29-A40A-2BD03B557EDF-3260-0000050A43D064EC.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Driving by or hanging out at the shrine thing?

One time I got drunk and my friends threw me in the bed of my truck and drove me over there to walk around. I may have peed on or near a Jesus, not sure.

It's ok though, if Hell is real, I was going anyway since I'm a heathen fornicating non believer who takes the Dark Lord of the Sith's name in vain like all the time or something.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Take her to that italian place on the square, or Don Quixotes. There's a wing place over on Silhavy that's pretty swank, too. FFS, do not take her to TGIF or Chili's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom