Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    @ Melensdad
    Not going to be able to make it to the lounge :( should of been off work by 4 but got stuck till 10:30 An hour of sleep in 24 hour is just not cutting it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I totally agree. Painful shooting is not fun shooting. I can't stand those small pistols at all.
    agree, and I have been shooting most my life, I still do not see why people could want to shoot something thats so punishing. Believe that it was best said when talking about the carrying full sized pistols, they are supposed to be comforting, not comfortable. I believe that there can be a compromise abit, but really, since we aren't rucking around the world, whats a couple extra ounces for being a lot safer? Now, if we were boots on the ground overseas, then ounces equal pounds equal pain, but not quite the same, ESPECIALLY in a home defense firearm.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @ Melensdad
    Not going to be able to make it to the lounge :( should of been off work by 4 but got stuck till 10:30 An hour of sleep in 24 hour is just not cutting it.

stock-photo-15030197-little-violin.jpg

:D

@KLB
    :drool: just finished a 2lt of RC with some co-workers for lunch. :rockwoot:

@T-Star
    Won't be on the 4:28

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I totally agree. Painful shooting is not fun shooting. I can't stand those small pistols at all.

I hate shooting my P3AT :(

I mostly have FTF and FTE's fixed now.. mostly. Just some issues with the mag/feed ramp.

But it's not a pleasurable experience. I can't bring myself to sell it though.. it's so concealable at times (even though I OC it :p)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I hate shooting my P3AT :(

I mostly have FTF and FTE's fixed now.. mostly. Just some issues with the mag/feed ramp.

But it's not a pleasurable experience. I can't bring myself to sell it though.. it's so concealable at times (even though I OC it :p)

At shoots people will ask if I want to shoot those pocket pistols. NOPE!

Honestly, I don't care what you carry, as long as you shoot it ALOT.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Don't wanna scare her off, not sure if she's into that yet.

Also, witnessed a crime today. Big ghetto rims on a Challenger. At least it was only an SE.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody recommend a gym around here? Just going to work helps a lot, but sometimes I feel like I could keep going.

Also, gotta thank gunbunnies. I cut down on the carbs. It's helping and I seem to have more energy now.

Hell, if I can get back down to 230s-40s where I was before OTR driving Fd me up, I'll be happy.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody recommend a gym around here?
    Hello, hellloooo, is this thing on *screeeeeeeeee*

I used to use the Hanover Central workout room. For $100 you can use it for a year between August and like June, but they only open it Mon, Wed, Fri 5p - 8p and Saturday 9a-11a or something.

Prefer somewhere I can go whenever.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Eh, this is a first date, just seems weird. Maybe I can get her out to an M&S, though.

Dude, if a chick wanted to take me shooting on the first date, I'd put out...just sayin.

Hello, hellloooo, is this thing on *screeeeeeeeee*

I used to use the Hanover Central workout room. For $100 you can use it for a year between August and like June, but they only open it Mon, Wed, Fri 5p - 8p and Saturday 9a-11a or something.

Prefer somewhere I can go whenever.

Cardinal Fitness does $10/month I think. Anytime Fitness is hot-damn expensive if you want 'anytime' access. Losing weight is 70% diet, 30% workout.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Oh, I've done this before. Like I said, I went from 280s for a long while to being in the 230s last year around June to 305+/- in May of this year(thank you over the road trucking :\) Down to 278 now and that's just from work. Controlling my diet now. Last time I just lowered my daily calories to about 1800 and that worked OK. Right now I'm just literally cutting my carbs in half. Stuff like, I'll eat only half the hashbrowns at breakfast or take half of the bread off of my Subway sandwich.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody know anything about Fuel? Hanover does a discounted 3 month deal while the school is closed for the summer. I had my name on the list, but I didn't do it because I was focused on trucking school at the time.

Kinda screwed up. If I hadn't done the trucking thing, I'd probably be doing great now, but I wouldn't be working where I'm at now. I make 45k, ok but not great, but way better than whatever I'd be making at Bass Pro or something.

Also, should get a decent bump around my 8th month here if the HR guy is to be believed.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bring her to Blythe's! If she's not into it, why waste your time? :dunno: :)

Eh, this is a first date, just seems weird. Maybe I can get her out to an M&S, though.

Listen to t_star who is a ggggggiiiiiirrrrrrrllllllll!!

Besides if we (NWI INGO) don't like her you will have to let her go anyways. :D;)

BTW @All especially repeater and silver

Who said...

"I Love You"
    "I Know"

Repeater's who idea was that? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom