Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now lets see.

Me hum.. let's see is this a first date? Yeah
    You trying to find a wife/long term girl/quick 'fix'? Whatever happens
    What's the budget look like? Doesn't really matter
    What time is the date? I was thinking around 8p but I'm waiting for her to ring me back and confirm, I don't know if she works Sunday.
    Is it just u and her or she bringing her gfriends? Just us
    U buying flowers? Some type of other gift? Didn't plan on it.
    What she like? Don't know her that well yet.
    8PM is on the the late side for dinner, especially a heavy meal (seafood) but it's still possible. Since this is a toss up in terms of where ever it goes me I would not go anything fancy.

You picking her up? Or meeting there?
    I would pick her up AND open and close the car door for her.
    Old fashion perhaps but until she proovess otherwise she is a 'lady'.
    (Sadly most will prove otherwise all too quick :()

Now in terms of where to go?
    Well by now you should of at least has some dinner in you so you don't look like a pig stuffing your face at the dinner table. Knowing her (a girl) she is not going to eat a lot anyways since most won't on the first date for fear of giving the appears that she is a piggy as well. :rolleyes: Don't you just love this game already.

So the dinner is more like a talking-talking event with a few bites to eat here and there. Oh before I forget, TURN OFF the cellphone in front of her. This shows that you are indeed committed (at least for the night) in getting to know her without any interruptions. You are making her a priority tonight. It's a small gesture but one that she will notice.

Now as to a place. Hum.. that is a hard one right now for me to think about since I'm not hungry. But I do like these two for 1st dates in terms of quiet time.

Town Club Restaurant
    2904 45th Street Highland, IN 46322
    It's small, but gives you a quiet setting to talk. It's a bit on the higher end.

Theo's Steak & Seafood9144 Indianapolis Boulevard Highland, IN 46322
    Here is another semi-elegant place. It's bigger than the 1st one but still for couples only. Bar section as well.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Eh, this is a first date, just seems weird. Maybe I can get her out to an M&S, though.

Seeing this, made me think of this video clip. Although I agree with most everyone on here, better to find out on the first date, then waste time with someone that want you to get rid of your favorites
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw1k0ecW29g&list=UU193r5YXcpQJV34N99ZbhzQ&index=42&feature=plcp[/ame]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nah u best post pics of else we will make fun of you and say you just rented a girl for the night. :rofl:

Now I'm off to the "reloading space" to clean up the mess from last night that I left behind.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    u dm grmr nzi mlnsdd roflomg

Reminds me of the Elementary episode on last night, where "Sherlock" was using text language so much that "Watson" didn't know what the heck he was talking about, cause he was making things up, like IMNSHO stood for, in my not so humble opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom