• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Sometimes I run down there after leaving the cigar lounge, its just down the street. Not a big fan of their "chops" but love the pulled pork sam'ich and the ribs.

How the heck can a business not have a website in 2012? Even their facebook page is essentially blank.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I just want to go on the record as saying both Clif and WD are JERKS!

After playing with them I just had to pick one up.
    08CC37FB-F076-4727-B147-66018B8F027C-7632-00000D14123EE124.jpg

$60 from battery junction, free shipping.

Thanks a lot.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Before i click the link, whats the video about?

boring car stuff... but 5 sec before the end of the video you do get to see these droids which I have been looking for. :drool:

star-wars-bathing-suit.jpg

BTW :+1: to Guthridge. We was able to pop off the M1 carbine flip rear sights and did it for free! Someone forgot to take the new sights so he was not able to install them. :( But with some patients, an old sock and a hammer I was able to finally get the new rear sights in! :rockwoot:

Next month at WINAMAC I'll sight them in. Thanks NWI INGO as this was item 1 I bought with the gift you gave me. I've been taking pictures and once the rest of the stuff arrives I will post.

Now where are those droids?

@T-star now this is lovely!!!
    c3682cac373f5e3041091b17944a866a.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    NapalmFTW,

It's a cool little rifle, just has a short life with the pot metal feed ramp in them... I think there's a after market company that was replacing the feed ramp with a steel one... then it was 100% for what it was designed to be...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Before i click the link, whats the video about?

I think I want to buy a Henry/Armalite AR-7.

Am I an idiot? I think its a cool little "toy"

I have one it was the 1st rifle I ever bought and eventually sold it. It's a novelty gun and you are much better off getting an 10/22 instead.

Magazines for the AR-7 are very hard to come by and only come in 7 rds. There are some 14 rd magazines but those won't fit in the buttsock. The new Henry versions have a hard plastic nut that screws into the barrel over time of taking the gun apart the plastic will wear out and your barrel to frame connection won't be as strong.

Invest in a 10/22 and modify it to your hearts contend instead.
    If you do get one save these pics:
    US Survival From Henry Repeating Arms – Follow Up and Disassembly | The Packing Rat

since the first time you open up the frame to clean the weapon the springs are going to pop out and you will be crying for a while trying to figure out how to put it all back together. Don't ask me how I know. :whistle:

A good video as well:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIOX-FFISBM[/ame]

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I still think my body painter could do a tighter looking outfit... Just saying...

You gotta bring everything with you if your gonna have someone do a job... Sooo how's Eric doing, haven't been in there in a month or soooo...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    One other think. That rifle (from Henry) will ONLY eat Remington Golden Bullet .22lr everything else it will just jam, misfeed, etc. And Rem Glolden bullet is a freaking dirty, dirty bullet! You will be cleaning after every 100 to 200 rds.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, I still think my body painter could do a tighter looking outfit... Just saying...

You gotta bring everything with you if your gonna have someone do a job... Sooo how's Eric doing, haven't been in there in a month or soooo...

Yes I do agree but those pics are not safe for INGO.

WARNING NOT SAFE FOR WORK
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/241/0/6/r2d2_bodypaint_by_twiztid_hippie-d5ctho6.jpg

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/241/9/5/r2d2_bodypaint_2_by_twiztid_hippie-d5cthlg.jpg

----SAFE FOR WORK AGAIN---
    iC9Tf.jpg

and

imagesizer

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    How much does a 10/22 go for these days? Maybe I'll "bite the bullet" and go to a dealer and get one.

They wanted to give me $100 for my P3AT w/spare mags etc. etc. I'd rather keep it and work on it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think I want to buy a Henry/Armalite AR-7.

Am I an idiot? I think its a cool little "toy"

This is on my list also.
    Just remember, people say the stock is "waterproof". It's not.
    The gun floats, but it will get wet.
    And someone showed a video, that it only floated for a while. Of coarse, it only needs to float for a while.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    So there I was drivng on Indianapolis blvd in East Chicago, as its pouring down rain, I look out my window to see a dropped down pick up truck (ghetto mobile) with 6 thugs in the bed wearing hoodies with their hoods on, I'm guessing to stop the rain :dunno: didn't look like it worked very well.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So there I was drivng on Indianapolis blvd in East Chicago, as its pouring down rain, I look out my window to see a dropped down pick up truck (ghetto mobile) with 6 thugs in the bed wearing hoodies with their hoods on, I'm guessing to stop the rain :dunno: didn't look like it worked very well.

Y r u talking bad about my thugs? :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom