pick up my Vepr 12 from my LGS tonight.

2012-10-2423-05-32993-M.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, Brass punch and a big hammer... The tool works too but the hammer fixes everything, don't you know...

Melensdad, It's a 1911 design, like wouldn't all the 1911A1 holsters that fit a railed gun fit it ? Just pick up something that looks the part and take it out in the parking lot and pull the pistol out of your pants and unloaded it and test it then... I love it when they ask me at the door if I have a gun in my med pack I always have with me, I always tell them no the gun isn't in the pack... and keep walking...

during the summer they still ask and I never quite got that when you can see the little SP101 hanging off my belt as clear as day... gotta wonder sometimes....

they put that nasty cabelas tape all over the manufacturer box on the last pistol I bought from them and it took several hours to get the tape off of the outside of the original box just in case my wife gets a chance to sell the thing someday...

Anyways, maybe wait for this weekend at the shoot in Valpo or do the show in Crown Point and see if anyone has a holster you like there...

Seeker I'm gonna have to take a look at that VEPR 12... it's got that proprietory mag well on it but it looks cool... Like the Saiga 12's very much...

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Hmmm, I've entered into talks with my company about possibly moving up to a Trainmaster job. Awesome, it gets me back outside. Not being chained to a desk for 8 hours, and doing what I know and (dare I say it).. love.

Catches, more money a year. But when it gets broken down, less money an hour. As its 12 hours a day. But there are opportunities for bonuses. Another big catch is not sure where yet. Could be Chicago area, which is fine because I can stay put. Or it could be Waterloo Iowa, Memphis Tennesee or Jackson Mississippi.

Not that it would happen over night, but man I need to make a list of pros and cons and actually weigh them and decide what I want to do.

On another note, I am planning on stopping in at the 1101 around 11ish, may be earlier, may be later.... Depends on when I wake up.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I already hate working on trucks... so much if affects me doing sidework and doing my own stuff.... However, If I got moved to trains it would be different... completely different beast.... Id like to get back into my own stuff and also making up to $100/hr on the side

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    On another note, I am planning on stopping in at the 1101 around 11ish, may be earlier, may be later.... Depends on when I wake up.
    I'll be at 1101 most of the day on Thursday, see you around 2pm or 3pm when you wake up :laugh:

Also, just a reminder bump for the OPEN CARRY night, NOV 15:

Pit Stop Smoke Shop's 1101 Cigar Lounge is having another Cigars & Guitars night on Thursday November 15. People have asked when we would invite the INGO crowd again so here it is! OPEN CARRY NIGHT at the 1101 Lounge.

As usual: Cigars are optional. We don't put any pressure on non-smokers to smoke. Also, Open Carry is optional. CC is fine too! Gun talk is mandatory and it would be nice if you enjoy the guitar player that we feature.

We will have a factory rep or two attending and will be featuring COMACHO, Room 101 and CUSANO cigars at the event. Buy 3 get 1 free deals will be offered, possibly other deals too. There will be 30% off discounts on many accessories like many of our humidors, premium cutters and lighters. We will have some of the Room 101 Namakubi (Severed Head) cigars at the event too and these are really nice cigars, with a dry spice and yet medium/mild intensity so its not overwhelming.
    IMG_3216.jpg

The 1101 Lounge is located 1/4 mile west of US41 on the south side of US30.

Picture6-1.png

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Try working on diesel locomotives for a living, you'll learn to hate it....

I would do it. That would hold my interest, I'm sure. When I was in highschool my dad wanted me to be a diesel mechanic and work on semis. His whole reasoning was because I am small enough to climb around under the hood. :n00b:

I probably shoulda done it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ....self control.... self control.... self control....
    must resist adding more stuff to my graf & son's shopping cart...

aahahhahaahhahahahahahaa

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom