Apr 6, 2012
    NWI

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, got good news at the Doc today. After another CT, turns out that it was not cancer, just an infection. Its sad to say when you are hoping something is an infection for being the best pick. Anyway, that was a weight lifted off the shoulders there. Now, the Army is going to be deciding what to do with me soon. And who knows after that. Im sure they are going to want me to start working again soon.

That is great news. I hope thy decide whichever way you would be happier.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not going to that. Don't want to be spending money. I'm focusing my fun money on paying off my current vehicle early(owe about 2.5k on it)and building a down payment for that Challenger.

All right. It was a few posts ago. Not gonna do what? Blythes M&S??
    Cause I can spot you some ammo.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So a work, a craneman swung a slab of metal (approx 14 tons) into a handrail, camera stand, and cc camera. Can you guess the result.

Where the rail attached to the concrete, pieces of concrete were broken off. Pieces were up to 4 ft long.
    A rope stand, similiar to what you'd see at the movie theatre holding up the ropes, but solid industrial, was actually half buried into the concrete. It looks as if someone melted the concrete, dipped the stand in, and let it freeze.
    The camera was in a cylinder stainless housing. That housing was in a rectangular housing. The rectangular housing, and 2 way adjustable mount were flatened.
    The cylinder with the camera shot out so hard, the video and power cables snapped as the camera&housing flew like a football.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah, the Blythe's thing.

I'm getting bored of this worthless truck. 6 cyl 2wd. Don't even know why I got it. It's nice if I need to move stuff, I guess, but everyone wants to borrow it all the time.
    I need something with some balls.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So a work, a craneman swung a slab of metal (approx 14 tons) into a handrail, camera stand, and cc camera. Can you guess the result.

Where the rail attached to the concrete, pieces of concrete were broken off. Pieces were up to 4 ft long.
    A rope stand, similiar to what you'd see at the movie theatre holding up the ropes, but solid industrial, was actually half buried into the concrete. It looks as if someone melted the concrete, dipped the stand in, and let it freeze.
    The camera was in a cylinder stainless housing. That housing was in a rectangular housing. The rectangular housing, and 2 way adjustable mount were flatened.
    The cylinder with the camera shot out so hard, the video and power cables snapped as the camera&housing flew like a football.
    Well at least they got it all on video :rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    TV, I should know in a day or 2 what I'm doing. Looks like a Pepe's dinner at my Legion Post. If there is no Halloween Party, then I'll be there at Blythes. I can spot you some .22, 9, 40 ammo.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think tv needs a ride as his truck is a gas hog. Me thinks that is what the issue is at hand. Driving to winamac once a month is a killer on gas for all of us. I've been tracking this years expenses to winamac and :wow: on the gas expense.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

I did something similar in front of the bosses when they told me to made a side pull....like teeing up a golf ball. LMAO!!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think tv needs a ride as his truck is a gas hog. Me thinks that is what the issue is at hand. Driving to winamac once a month is a killer on gas for all of us. I've been tracking this years expenses to winamac and :wow: on the gas expense.

Buy a VW Jetta TDI, we are getting 39mpg around town. At 55mph I get about 50mpg. This summer I drove to St Louis, drove around town, and then returned. AC was on full blast the whole way, it was during that 100 heat wave. 1 tank of fuel. I think the tank holds about 13 gallons.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Buy a VW Jetta TDI, we are getting 39mpg around town. At 55mph I get about 50mpg. This summer I drove to St Louis, drove around town, and then returned. AC was on full blast the whole way, it was during that 100 heat wave. 1 tank of fuel. I think the tank holds about 13 gallons.

I've been looking at getting a jetta a lot lately

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Eh, I get about 20mpg, that's not the issue.

Plus, I'm kinda like you, Actaeon. I can't trust myself to go there, I might buy something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom