Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So just woke up because of several frantic phone calls from work. They are going crazy, seems my doctor office made a typo on my medical status report. I'm ok to go back to work 10/22 but my dr office wrote 11/22.

Seems I wasn't supposed to work yesterday. Now I can't get a hold of the dr to change the date. And the schedule guy at work is freaking out because there is no one to cover my shift. Shows me for staying up until 5 am last night. Now I get to spen my morning on the phone instead of sleeping, trying to straighten things out so I can work at 3 today.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    So just woke up because of several frantic phone calls from work. They are going crazy, seems my doctor office made a typo on my medical status report. I'm ok to go back to work 10/22 but my dr office wrote 11/22.

Seems I wasn't supposed to work yesterday. Now I can't get a hold of the dr to change the date. And the schedule guy at work is freaking out because there is no one to cover my shift. Shows me for staying up until 5 am last night. Now I get to spen my morning on the phone instead of sleeping, trying to straighten things out so I can work at 3 today.

Reminds me of my 10 years at the auto plant. It was a constant struggle to stay healthy, and stay employed when I wasn't. FMLA forms, medical leaves, weeks of unpaid time off when the doctor botched paperwork...

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi is doing a trial order. If all is on the UP & UP then we can proceed with a group buy and share on the shipping costs.

But for the first order we can let Jedi be our 'crash test dummy' and make sure its safe for the rest of us :yesway:

I'll begrudgingly go along with this plan of action. At those prices, I just want to mail him my wallet.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Anybody here about this Michigan Sniper? Just caught a snippet on the news. He struck over 20 times or something. Mostly cars on a highway, 96 maybe. Although he took a shot a pedestrian taking out his garbage too or something. :dunno:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You are in PORTER county you are rich! We need his money to stay in LAKE county. BTW did you see the news article where PORTER county is going to buy LAKE counties debt. Yeah good luck collecting! :laugh:

I think he is in Porter County too.

I don't want your stinkin debt. I think we should give North Lake County to Illinois. You would fit right in. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom