Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've been looking at getting a jetta a lot lately

For a car that gets roughly 40mpg, its a FUN car to drive. Go test drive a Prius, you'll feel like you need to shower afterwards, its just not a real car. Then go drive some of the other 40mpg cars and they have NO torque, you have to wind up the engines on most of them to get anything out of them. I can chirp the tires on the Jetta, not saying its a powerhouse, but it sure doesn't drive like an econo-box. The TDI engines rock! We just turned 60K miles on our 2010 and its rock solid.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hunting season is upon us. The birds are in the air and are flying over in nice thick formations. Lets gets some recipes posted!!!

Link to GOOSE and DUCK recipes that I'm cooking for dinner tonight. => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ened_dinner_tonight_is_duck_goose_3_ways.html

Eh, I get about 20mpg, that's not the issue.

Plus, I'm kinda like you, Actaeon. I can't trust myself to go there, I might buy something.

If I'm going, could give TV a ride. Don't know what you're town is.
    Could keep each other from buying.

:rofl: no self control either of you two have!!!!
    I will take your wallets and not give them back till we leave.
    The blind leading the blind

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I think the only effective way of stopping you is to cut off your arms, I don't know if you'd like that very much.

I might be going out that night. Trying to corrupt an innocent.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nah, I'm done with that for now. Back to youngins now.

18+

I'm not a total creep.

18-25 years olds are NOTHING but trouble so NOT worth it.

New member from Cedar Lake
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/introductions_and_greetings/242040-new_guy.html

And Jedi, don't take this the wrong way... but you don't have big enough boobs for me to hand my wallet to.

I'm sure Icould get GB to bring th gunbunnies or we can ask hoosters or titled kilt girls to come so you can give up that wallet. Heck worse case we get you some girls from broadway in downtown gary. Lol

Sadclown, did my new baby arrive in the shop today?

You do not like kids remember what you asking for a baby for? Lol

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Stopped into Cabelas with a new production Detonics MTX CombatMaster to buy a holster. WHAT A CLUSTER that was.

I actually understand that they need safety precautions, I totally get that they don't want people saying excuse me while I whip this out. But 20 minutes to check in and get up to the gun counter, where a less than helpless man couldn't find a holster for a 1911 pattern gun to save his life . . . I walked out after a 40 minute ordeal with ever picking up a single holster to look at because I was so disgusted with the process.

But they all were coon fingering my gun, not a single person who saw it had ever heard of the brand. And I expect that from the young'uns, but for guys who claim to have been in the gun culture for years, its a pretty established high end brand from the 70's and 80's. Granted it faded for 20 years, which, like I say, explains why the punks and gangsta's know nuttin about them.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    They have a few of those "less than helpless m[e]n" working there.

Present company excluded, of course.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Stopped into Cabelas with a new production Detonics MTX CombatMaster to buy a holster. WHAT A CLUSTER that was.

Granted it faded for 20 years, which, like I say, explains why the punks
    and gangsta's know nuttin about them.

1) Dont come NORTH of US-30 as we don't want your kind.
    2) Your cra....y Detonics won't look as good in the bling, bling as this one?
    353411896.jpg

cause that one ^ looks good with the rest of the outfit. :rolleyes:
    bling-fail.jpg

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    There's one counter guy at Cabelas (he's called Dave) who is always helpful when I go in there.

I had an OK experience checking my weapon in last time I needed to try a holster out.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

I actually understand that they need safety precautions, I totally get that they don't want people saying excuse me while I whip this out. But 20 minutes to check in and get up to the gun counter, where a less than helpless man couldn't find a holster for a 1911 pattern gun to save his life . . . I walked out after a 40 minute ordeal with ever picking up a single holster to look at because I was so disgusted with the process.

But they all were coon fingering my gun, not a single person who saw it had ever heard of the brand. And I expect that from the young'uns, but for guys who claim to have been in the gun culture for years, its a pretty established high end brand from the 70's and 80's. Granted it faded for 20 years, which, like I say, explains why the punks and gangsta's know nuttin about them.

Come to Blythes in Valpo for your holster needs, I'll help you find one, and if I don't have one you like, I can order you one that you do.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Come to Blythes in Valpo for your holster needs, I'll help you find one, and if I don't have one you like, I can order you one that you do.

sadclownwp just wants a chance to coon finger your Detonics as well. :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom