• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We go to the Highland one. Never been to the US-30 one. That is as you know SOUTH of US-30 and the bad lands. ;) Besides we would have stopped at the lounge and held up the place with this
    $T2eC16dHJF0E9nmFSz%291BQDh+Mkbr!~~60_35.JPG

OHHH! Scary Guns. Do you forget that we have seen Andy's Ruger??? In fact we saw what happened to it. Not much scarier than that!!!

Tell your son to "bring it on" we've seen worse!

And we survived.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    @eric does that info help?
    You got their cc?

@tstar/rambone
    The knifes you have were they the same? Where did you get them from?

@sadclown
    Does byltes do black Friday sales?

We do not have the same knife. They are both Kershaws, however. Mine is a Ken Onion Kershaw. I got it years ago at the CP gun show.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Springtime. I've gonna have the Ford, a credit card, and a small loan paid off this winter. I WAS going to buy then. I guess I'll pay a little til then. But definately spring.
    But T Star reserved 1st dibs.

:D I did, I did! You two are very expensive to know. First it was the m&p, now I need a SCAR, I'll probably fall in :wwub: with the Black Rain, too. Dammit!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    :D I did, I did! You two are very expensive to know. First it was the m&p, now I need a SCAR, I'll probably fall in :wwub: with the Black Rain, too. Dammit!

Not my fault, we like great weapons. Can always look for a used SCAR, I had found one that was on sale, used, although still more then an AR, i thought it was WELL worth the extra.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well, it must be repeters fault. Cause I think I saw you at the 1st spring M&S, but never actually met you. Too many new faces for me.
    I've actually met Kevin, at Blythes and 2 M&Ss.

You don't have to buy the guns. Just tell me or repeter to bring them to a M&S.

I think 4 people have shot my .40c m&p and then bought it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, it must be repeters fault. Cause I think I saw you at the 1st spring M&S, but never actually met you. Too many new faces for me.
    I've actually met Kevin, at Blythes and 2 M&Ss.

You don't have to buy the guns. Just tell me or repeter to bring them to a M&S.

I think 4 people have shot my .40c m&p and then bought it.

Nuh-huh. I bought a 9c ;)

Oh, and you made me buy a MP22 too :xmad:

:D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

OHHH! Scary Guns. Do you forget that we have seen Andy's Ruger??? In fact we saw what happened to it. Not much scarier than that!!!

Tell your son to "bring it on" we've seen worse!

And we survived.

You will be crying in a corner old man if I let this 4.9 year old run around and terrorize you in the shop. :laugh: He has already shoot and killed all the barbies and plush animals in the house. He is now setting up the LEGO minifigs to blow them away as well. :rolleyes:

We do not have the same knife. They are both Kershaws, however. Mine is a Ken Onion Kershaw. I got it years ago at the CP gun show.

ooohhh thanks! I might have to look at it again and see what Bylthes has on that midnight sale. They did look nice granted I'm not a knife person.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Nuh-huh. I bought a 9c ;)

Oh, and you made me buy a MP22 too :xmad:

I can't remember if I counted you or not.

1 Phil at the Legion
    2 John at the Legion
    3 T Star at the.... I think you guys remember her.
    3.5 Half a point for KLB, cause he downsized calibers.
    Can't remember anyone else. Maybe repeter can remember?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Watching the debate now.

There is a Nobel Peace Prize winner is on my TV bragging about his military. WOW.

debate? what debate?
    I'm finally getting around to watch the AVENGERS and I've had to pause this DVD 4 times already! :xmad:

When can i....
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpPQndcBG4[/ame]

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yes, two guys are trying to beat up on Romney.

Lemme understand Obama-logic . . . when it comes to building a strong Education system we have to SPEND MORE MONEY TO HIRE MORE TEACHER (make the system bigger) but when it comes to building a strong military we have to spend less money but do it smarter while shrinking its size. . . YIKES

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Lemme understand Obama-logic . . . when it comes to building a strong Education system we have to SPEND MORE MONEY TO HIRE MORE TEACHER (make the system bigger) but when it comes to building a strong military we have to spend less money but do it smarter while shrinking its size. . . YIKES

This is from the same people that want more government, but want to get rid of the military, and think that the government should stay everywhere around the world, except in the states. Oh, then complain about more cops, because its too much government. ill never try to understand.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Duh!!!!
    Look at the Chicago Public School System that *IS* the model we need!

Thank goodness that is on EPSN! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom