NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    In case you don't follow Blythe's FB page:

"It is never fun to release bad news, but we feel we owe it to our loyal customers to keep them informed and up to date. Due to the current pressures being felt in our economy, Liberty Safe will sadly have to experience another price increase. Effective January 1, 2022, there will be an approximate 24% increase in the pricing as a result of ever increasing steel prices among other factors. Sometimes there is an unfortunate downside to being committed to produced the highest quality, Made in the USA safes available. At Blythe’s, we are NOT recognizing this price increase until after the first of the year. That means you will be able to purchase any in-stock safe at the current prices. If you are on the fence about purchasing before the end of the year, the savings are significant."
    Meh...

Buy a Johnson Save made here in Indiana with thicker steel then anything liberty safe sells.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Schane's Bar and Grill
    258841411_10224175927618759_1022284145270197432_n.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    New manufacturer trick is selling a car without a spare/jack/lug wrench or any of the components to hold them down in the trunk. Most dealers don’t even mention it and you find out when you get a flat

and I don't mean run-flat equipped cars either, just regular vehicles with regular tires
    Is that spreading? Cars with a more performance leaning have done that for a while. I think the last car I bought that had one was a 2009 G37. My SHO didn't have one in 2013 and neither of my Golf Rs have. My current Golf has a subwoofer in the spare well. :n00b:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    More like stupid .gov mandates!

We don't need tire pressure sensors.
    We don't need seat belt sensors to ding a bell when you don't wear a seat belt.

All those sensors and the tech that goes with it just increases the cost.
    Those aren't the money makers. It is all of the safety crap mentioned earlier. Front End Collision, lane warning, blah blah

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Is that spreading? Cars with a more performance leaning have done that for a while. I think the last car I bought that had one was a 2009 G37. My SHO didn't have one in 2013 and neither of my Golf Rs have. My current Golf has a subwoofer in the spare well. :n00b:
    My wife's 2015 Acura TLX has no spare tire or tools. It came equipped with a tire inflating pump. I have never looked at it but I assume it plugs into the accessory power port. After 7 years of ownership, I should probably familiarize myself with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom