NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Kid's basketball game, mowed (aka mulched leaves, hung Christmas lights, assembled various things from a run to the store, and after dinner the wife wants the tree and such up from the storage room. I'd say I've been productive today.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Kid's basketball game, mowed (aka mulched leaves, hung Christmas lights, assembled various things from a run to the store, and after dinner the wife wants the tree and such up from the storage room. I'd say I've been productive today.
    You are ahead of the game. Christmas tree and decorations will be on my agenda this coming Friday.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Toro didn't provide hardcopy manuals with my recent lawn mower and snowblower purchases so I downloaded the .PDF versions from the Toro site this morning. I took the extra step of printing them to put them in a binder. Now I'm wondering, did I just make a boomer move by choosing not to access them on my phone?
    Bought my John Deere from Lowes a while back. Told the guy I would get the Lowes card if he got me 10% off instead of 5. (This is where everyone tells me they get 10% all the time for being military, thank you!) I charge it, turn around and pay off new card 2 min later with 2 debit cards(too much for bank for a single purchase or something). Then guy come up from back and says. There's no keys, someone stole them and I have a guy in back printing up your manual, we'll order you a key.... What? No way, I need 2 keys, a manual booklet, not loose leaf, that all comes in a manual bag, maybe with a sticker or a hat. He says ok we'll get ya one, a week later I was fed up and called them back, then I sold out when they offered up another 10%. Keys, manual came in about another week, no hat....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    You are ahead of the game. Christmas tree and decorations will be on my agenda this coming Friday.
    Forgot, I cleaned the gutters before I mowed. These late falling leaves are a pain, but it was nice to hang lights and be able to feel my fingers.
    Tree goes up tomorrow. Wife nixed the indoor decorating for the evening.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Anybody need an entry-level guitar? Nice gift for an older kid or an adult who just wants to put their toes in the water.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom