NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Don't forget our cars...

Manual transmission, no power steering, power brakes or power windows, no seat belts, no air conditioning and only AM radio.
    My wife's first new car she ever bought was a 1999 Kia Sephia that had power brakes and seat belts but nothing else on the list. It was cheaper to buy a stereo and put it in than have a factory one installed. We did also get AC installed before moving to NC. I actually enjoyed driving that car.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    New manufacturer trick is selling a car without a spare/jack/lug wrench or any of the components to hold them down in the trunk. Most dealers don’t even mention it and you find out when you get a flat

and I don't mean run-flat equipped cars either, just regular vehicles with regular tires

Do you blame them?

Virtually over half the people on the road have no clue how to change a tire.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My new-to-me truck is pretty basic, and I like it that way. It does have bluetooth and backup camera, but I have to switch my own headlights on and off, and it has regular keys instead of push-button. No heated seats, sunroof, or any of that stuff that I don't use.

My RAV4 had heated seats and remote start, and I never used them, even when I got off work at night in the winter. I just drove home cold and it was fine.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    In case you don't follow Blythe's FB page:

"It is never fun to release bad news, but we feel we owe it to our loyal customers to keep them informed and up to date. Due to the current pressures being felt in our economy, Liberty Safe will sadly have to experience another price increase. Effective January 1, 2022, there will be an approximate 24% increase in the pricing as a result of ever increasing steel prices among other factors. Sometimes there is an unfortunate downside to being committed to produced the highest quality, Made in the USA safes available. At Blythe’s, we are NOT recognizing this price increase until after the first of the year. That means you will be able to purchase any in-stock safe at the current prices. If you are on the fence about purchasing before the end of the year, the savings are significant."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom