• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I am gonna try to come back for a shoot (maybe the august 11th) but I will be in Indy in Sept.

Aside from that I guess Thanksgiving will be the next trip to the great white north :(

OR maybe the sept shoot since that will be a year since my first shoot.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I think the cops in NWI have nothing better to do than screw with people. Lake County and ISP like to tailgate people in the right hand lane for a mile or two when there is a wide open left lane, the whole time you're thinking "what the hell did I do?!" But eventually they either fly past you, or you turn off somewhere and they keep going.

Happens all the time. Happened this morning with a county cop again in St. John and I brake checked him a bit before I realized it was a cop. He kept going north on 41 when I turned off onto Joliet St. Do they not realize this makes people nervous?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If he promises to take a rest from taking care of things and lets someone else play host, sure.

I have asked around but nobody has taken me on the offer. :)
    I say the hardest part is

pre-event
    - updating the thread with what people are bringing

event
    - cooking
    - cleaning afterwards

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    You gonna visit the ladies' room again?

DHH_2519w.jpg

:D

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    How plausible is it for someone in their mid fifties who was supposedly in the army to not know what a 1911 is?
    It's plausible. If they aren't a gun person, and if their MOS didn't deal with handguns, then it is possible. For example, a truck driver would not have a pistol assigned to them. If they kept their head down and never exerted themselves, they wouldn't know what the officers carried other than "a pistol"

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's plausible. If they aren't a gun person, and if their MOS didn't deal with handguns, then it is possible. For example, a truck driver would not have a pistol assigned to them. If they kept their head down and never exerted themselves, they wouldn't know what the officers carried other than "a pistol"
    He's basically admitted he's a Dem, so I'm just gonna continue assuming he's an idiot.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    For those of you that didn't come to the meet & shoot, or won't look at the AAR thread, you missed out on these!
    2012-07-29003908.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom