• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't understand how the Russians survived WWII. The can of heavy ball I ordered came today. It's not the type of spam can the LPS 7.62x54r comes in. Instead, it looks like they took a steel pan and WELDED THE TOP ON. I didn't even notice it until my brother pointed it out.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I don't understand how the Russians survived WWII. The can of heavy ball I ordered came today. It's not the type of spam can the LPS 7.62x54r comes in. Instead, it looks like they took a steel pan and WELDED THE TOP ON. I didn't even notice it until my brother pointed it out.

very easy. It was not about marksmanship or good equipment. It was about a millions upon millions of men & women attacking a position. Overwhelm the enemy by the sheet # you throw at them.

This works very well if you have the # of people to waste in such an attack which Satlin did. Same with the Chinese. That era however is gone now thanks in part to the A-bomb and nukes. Now with just a few nukes you can ensure you don't have to worry about being overrun by the masses. Granted you might lose your own people as well.

Oh back on topic.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    When I left, corn roast at Reder Park was going pretty good. I hope it continued to. I will post more when I find out. Nice couple days we have had. Lets hope that they stay and get better for the weekend here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom