• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    For those of you that didn't come to the meet & shoot, or won't look at the AAR thread, you missed out on these!
    2012-07-29003908.jpg

Rub it in why don't you....:xmad:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just got home late last night from the latest round of college visits, tours and interviews.

Lehigh University, Johns-Hopkins University, Georgetown U, College of William & Mary and finally Wake Forest University. I was too tired to drive from North Carolina to Atlanta to take Melen to see Emory so we blew that one off and came home. This spring we toured the schools in the New York & New England areas. Earlier this summer we hit Washington University and Vanderbilt. The kid better decide soon, I'm spending more $$$ on visiting schools and talking to admissions officers than we would spend on tuition!!!

704 miles from Wake Forest to NW Indiana. 10.5 hours. 2 gas stops. 1 bag of fast food. 3 bottles of "5 Hour Energy" and several Dr Peppers was what it took, but we made it.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Just got home late last night from the latest round of college visits, tours and interviews.

Lehigh University, Johns-Hopkins University, Georgetown U, College of William & Mary and finally Wake Forest University. I was too tired to drive from North Carolina to Atlanta to take Melen to see Emory so we blew that one off and came home. This spring we toured the schools in the New York & New England areas. Earlier this summer we hit Washington University and Vanderbilt. The kid better decide soon, I'm spending more $$$ on visiting schools and talking to admissions officers than we would spend on tuition!!!

704 miles from Wake Forest to NW Indiana. 10.5 hours. 2 gas stops. 1 bag of fast food. 3 bottles of "5 Hour Energy" and several Dr Peppers was what it took, but we made it.
    "I said oh no, William and Mary won't do "

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom