Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Turnandshoot,

Ill be at BORCC tomorrow. thinking about picking up a wagon because im lazy and dont feel like carrying everything all day. do you know what the requirements are for transporting guns between stages there?

Cliff u r welcome to use my new wagon. I am just down the road from u. I'm PM my number to u now. Let me know.
    545905a3.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Went to the CP "gunshow". Talked to gunbunnies for a bit, met bradsknives and another gentleman whose name escapes me at the moment. Got a front flip down sight(UTG, will do for now) and a zombie plush with removable limbs for my cat.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Turnandshoot,

Ill be at BORCC tomorrow. thinking about picking up a wagon because im lazy and dont feel like carrying everything all day. do you know what the requirements are for transporting guns between stages there?

I'm glad you are coming! I'll have a camera, if you like we can video you and watch it later. This has showed me A WHOLE LOT about what I am/am not doing right.

For transport it looks like muzzle up unless it's in a case. That cart might not help unless you have a case.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    I'm glad you are coming! I'll have a camera, if you like we can video you and watch it later. This has showed me A WHOLE LOT about what I am/am not doing right.

For transport it looks like muzzle up unless it's in a case. That cart might not help unless you have a case.

Damn! I would have tried harder to get there if I knew both of you were going! The bays aren't that far apart, you can throw long guns in a case between stages if that what you have. Have fun and stay safe.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    INGO Open Carry Night

LINKY => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._cigars_and_guitars_night_at_1101_cigars.html

This coming Thursday, at the 1101 Cigar Lounge, INGO members are welcome to stop in for a night of gun talk, music, and, if you wish to try one, a cigar. See the link above for details. There is NEVER any pressure to smoke a cigar, you are welcome to come and enjoy the music and talk guns. Yes, there is 2nd hand smoke but we do our best to exhaust as much as possible and we keep the door open for a breeze if the weather permits.

If you want to try OC and have never done it before, this is the most gun friendly place you are likely to find :rockwoot:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    INGO Open Carry Night

LINKY => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._cigars_and_guitars_night_at_1101_cigars.html

This coming Thursday, at the 1101 Cigar Lounge, INGO members are welcome to stop in for a night of gun talk, music, and, if you wish to try one, a cigar. See the link above for details. There is NEVER any pressure to smoke a cigar, you are welcome to come and enjoy the music and talk guns. Yes, there is 2nd hand smoke but we do our best to exhaust as much as possible and we keep the door open for a breeze if the weather permits.

If you want to try OC and have never done it before, this is the most gun friendly place you are likely to find :rockwoot:

:rockwoot:Be there or be square:rockwoot:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station

Hard cases, but cases still. Been needing to order some nicer soft cases. I guess now I can order some with the new job.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Good running into TV1217, he was easy to spot.... well his shirt was...

I scored a new bag with wheels... I'll have to see how much gun stuff I can jam pack into this bag and make it up and down the stairs intact.... Might still need to get the elevator installed anyways.... It's h... getting old.... The lady that does the dog tags wasn't there... very disappointed... Anyone going shooting tomorrow ?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Good running into TV1217, he was easy to spot.... well his shirt was...

I scored a new bag with wheels... I'll have to see how much gun stuff I can jam pack into this bag and make it up and down the stairs intact.... Might still need to get the elevator installed anyways.... It's h... getting old.... The lady that does the dog tags wasn't there... very disappointed... Anyone going shooting tomorrow ?

We'll be in Niles, MI if you want to shoot some 3 gun. Or you can come out and shoot some awesome pics!:cool:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Also, I took your advice, I'm drinking water right now. There's a picture of a moose on the label. Those Canadians sure make a fine water.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom