• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well fluids of whatever flavor, you were loosing it pretty quick when you were in there...

T_Star, it will only get worst....

Turnandshoot, tomorrow I got to stay alittle south of where your gonna be, but I might make it to Kingsbury for a hour or two... Maybe next time...

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    well u are looking 4 a sugar daddy remember:laugh:
    Cops can't afford me :lmfao:
    Well fluids of whatever flavor, you were loosing it pretty quick when you were in there...

T_Star, it will only get worst....

Turnandshoot, tomorrow I got to stay alittle south of where your gonna be, but I might make it to Kingsbury for a hour or two... Maybe next time...

I know. :(

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Thanks for all the info and offers to get me started on 3 gun. I'll get there one day. I'm sticking around town tomorrow, sort of. Headed to kingsbury to test my reloads for a bit, then hit up trap at npccc.

Went to the CP show. Picked up some primers, bullets, and ammo. I saw gunbunnies from across the room. I'm never not looking at the tables when I walk through, if I misses anyone else. Was looking for a 1 piece scope ring set for my 795. Bought one from Ama$on, it was missing the top of one of the rings. UTG needs a new stapler. I will try again.

Was back and forth between house, storage, and goodwill today. One more trip tomorrow.

Is there any where to sell clothing around here?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's not too early....

Ericpwp, I'll be there around 1PM... Looking at some farm properties out there for my next photo shoot...

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    3 Gun was awesome. I will be hopefully be making the drive back to niles next month. The stages were well planned and challenging. The people were generally all nice, and it ran relatively smoothly. The range is actually pretty good sized, and it looks like you could get a bit of distance in if you used the trap area for a big stage. For my first 3 gun competition, I really enjoyed it and will be doing it again.

Lonehoosier's cart was great, as it contained most of Turnandshoot4, Black Label, and my gear for the most part. A cart is in my future to hold gear, and it doesnt look like it would be hard to do.

It was a good day at the range, and I look forward to shooting more with TS4 and Black Label - and sooner or later maybe a few other INGO'ers.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I got that cart at Costco it was originally $120 but it is on sale for $69 if u don't have a Costco card and you want one let me know I am glad it work out for you. I really want to make it out to one of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom