857e1f6d.jpg

Good laugh.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    3 Gun was awesome. I will be hopefully be making the drive back to niles next month. The stages were well planned and challenging. The people were generally all nice, and it ran relatively smoothly. The range is actually pretty good sized, and it looks like you could get a bit of distance in if you used the trap area for a big stage. For my first 3 gun competition, I really enjoyed it and will be doing it again.

Lonehoosier's cart was great, as it contained most of Turnandshoot4, Black Label, and my gear for the most part. A cart is in my future to hold gear, and it doesnt look like it would be hard to do.

It was a good day at the range, and I look forward to shooting more with TS4 and Black Label - and sooner or later maybe a few other INGO'ers.

Cliff45 it was great shooting with you,and ts4. For never shooting 3 gun before I thought we did pretty good, and thank you for letting me borrow the shell holders. I will definitly be at the next one Aug. 12th.

Training on Sat. Was ok. It was what it was, I'll let TS4 elaborate.

I look forward to shooting with you guys again. I owe lonehoosier a thank you also, since iwas using the cart also.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Cliff45 it was great shooting with you,and ts4. For never shooting 3 gun before I thought we did pretty good, and thank you for letting me borrow the shell holders. I will definitly be at the next one Aug. 12th.

Training on Sat. Was ok. It was what it was, I'll let TS4 elaborate.

I look forward to shooting with you guys again. I owe lonehoosier a thank you also, since iwas using the cart also.

August 12th ?? ... hmmm :shady:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    No problem with the cart black label that's what this community is all about helping each other out. I hope to make it out to one of this.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom