d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Dont know if the deer will be out but its opening day for me. Will be in the woods about 5:30 tomorrow morning. Had some decent pics on the trail cam. Couple of nice bucks, a few does and fawns as well. Warmer weather though might hinder the hunt. Is supposed to be foggy and low 60's in the morning, so I'm hopeful.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I already unloaded them today. I rented a UHaul to bring them home and unloaded them into the garage. I'm thinking about getting them up into the house. I could use a new dolly anyway. Mine is 30 yrs old and rusty.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I just saw Westforth Sports say Cleveland Street is finally open. In honor of this, each one of you should rush in and buy a firearm...for me! ;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I already unloaded them today. I rented a UHaul to bring them home and unloaded them into the garage. I'm thinking about getting them up into the house. I could use a new dolly anyway. Mine is 30 yrs old and rusty.

remind me. maybe I can get repeter to drive me over there and we can move them.
    But, he might be going to the range tomorrow.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I’m home now we finally got the pain manageable with Percocet every 4 hours. Now to see the surgeon in the morning and hear what he has to say....

Percoset for pain?

Its not real pain until they give you a morphine drip with a fentynol chaser.

Stop being such a crybaby.

But good luck with the surgeon and the recovery. It always seems to take longer to recover than we are told it will and the older we get then we just double their recovery estimates!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Has anyone ever used one of these? https://www.upcart.com/upcart-lift Thoughts? I want something to move some 5 ft tall, 140 lb file cabinets. The dolly is rated for 200 lbs, but it just seems so small and lightweight (which is also a plus if it would work.)

I do not have that one with the 'triple wheel' thing for stair climbing but I have a folding cart that looks just like that with regular wheels. I used it to help move Melen into-out/of-back-into-out/of her dorm every year for 4 years. I can't speak to that one but I can tell you that 200# on mine would be pushing it to the breaking point. If your cabinets are 140# then I would say it will be a struggle.

Have you considered renting a heavy duty 2 wheel furniture dolly? Or a couple of teenage kids?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I do not have that one with the 'triple wheel' thing for stair climbing but I have a folding cart that looks just like that with regular wheels. I used it to help move Melen into-out/of-back-into-out/of her dorm every year for 4 years. I can't speak to that one but I can tell you that 200# on mine would be pushing it to the breaking point. If your cabinets are 140# then I would say it will be a struggle.

Have you considered renting a heavy duty 2 wheel furniture dolly? Or a couple of teenage kids?

I need a new dolly anyway, so thought IF this would work, it would be a good solution. But I agree, it looks like it's not quite up to the task. I could probably just use the one I have and put a little more muscle into it.

The more I think about it, the more this will not work for general purposes. I use my dolly in the yard for moving landscape blocks, etc, and this would get bogged down on the lawn, I think.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :bacondance: Portage Bacon Fest 11-7pm :bacondance:

Entertainment schedule:
    Food vendors 11-7
    Craft/vendors 11-7
    Pig Pen kids play area 11-6:30