• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I need a new dolly anyway, so thought IF this would work, it would be a good solution. But I agree, it looks like it's not quite up to the task. I could probably just use the one I have and put a little more muscle into it.

The more I think about it, the more this will not work for general purposes. I use my dolly in the yard for moving landscape blocks, etc, and this would get bogged down on the lawn, I think.
    You can rent an appliance dolly at Home Depot or Lowe's for like 10 bucks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I need a new dolly anyway, so thought IF this would work, it would be a good solution. But I agree, it looks like it's not quite up to the task. I could probably just use the one I have and put a little more muscle into it.

The more I think about it, the more this will not work for general purposes. I use my dolly in the yard for moving landscape blocks, etc, and this would get bogged down on the lawn, I think.

You need wide wheels for the lawn.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Got a nice surprise from the Lake County Courts in an Email and said I didn't need to report Monday morning for jury duty as my jury service panel was released from jury service.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I stopped dealing with them years ago, when they charged me double to transfer two firearms to me at the same time. (One call for background check, one form to hold for their records, 2 x $40 transfer fees). They've not seen a dime from me since, and I've spent many since then. Plus, they broadcast the background check call-in, with my personal info and SSN, in public, for all in the store to hear.

P.s.; I know I don't participate much in this thread, and I don't want to inject negativity, but this transaction just hit me wrong. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Go Cubs!! :patriot:

I just saw Westforth Sports say Cleveland Street is finally open. In honor of this, each one of you should rush in and buy a firearm...for me! ;)

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I stopped dealing with them years ago, when they charged me double to transfer two firearms to me at the same time. (One call for background check, one form to hold for their records, 2 x $40 transfer fees). They've not seen a dime from me since, and I've spent many since then. Plus, they broadcast the background check call-in, with my personal info and SSN, in public, for all in the store to hear.

P.s.; I know I don't participate much in this thread, and I don't want to inject negativity, but this transaction just hit me wrong. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Go Cubs!! :patriot:

I appreciate knowing it. We don't sugar-coat things in here. We want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ya, their transfer fees are high. Their competitors don't mind though.
    LSS, I had to do 1 transfer through them, but I knew the fee going in, but mine wasn't broadcasted. Maybe their policies or procedures had changed. :dunno:
    Go Reds! :D

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Pro gun new neighbor (from IL) got a ton of info from this guy while our sons played in the sandbox. Eliminated a lot of out of state misconceptions as he was also stationed in NC. He talked of increasing inventory. He gets his IN DL on Tuesday. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pro gun new neighbor (from IL) got a ton of info from this guy while our sons played in the sandbox. Eliminated a lot of out of state misconceptions as he was also stationed in NC. He talked of increasing inventory. He gets his IN DL on Tuesday. :)

:yesway:

I still remember a sister-in-law being SHOCKED that evil hollow points were on the shelves at the store.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Picked up a new bike yesterday at Lake Cycle

Honda NC750x

Nice candy apple red color. Its faster and the engine has a slightly throatier sound than our current Honda NC700x. The 750 is nearly identical except for the larger engine, the addition of traction control for off-road riding, and a few minor upgrades like full LED lighting, etc.

If you see 2 people riding around south Lake County and one is on a Silver/Black and the other is on a Red/Silver Honda you may want to wave. That is my wife and I. If you are a north county gangsta or thug like Jedi please don't bother with your 1 finger solute because my wife is an ex-teacher and is just looking for a reason to :shoot: a thug :laugh:

Remember, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" unless you are a raccoon hating thug!

ac39d255442b0306635046570c3b41a7.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Picked up a new bike yesterday at Lake Cycle

Honda NC750x

Nice candy apple red color. Its faster and the engine has a slightly throatier sound than our current Honda NC700x. The 750 is nearly identical except for the larger engine, the addition of traction control for off-road riding, and a few minor upgrades like full LED lighting, etc.

If you see 2 people riding around south Lake County and one is on a Silver/Black and the other is on a Red/Silver Honda you may want to wave. That is my wife and I. If you are a north county gangsta or thug like Jedi please don't bother with your 1 finger solute because my wife is an ex-teacher and is just looking for a reason to :shoot: a thug :laugh:

Remember, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" unless you are a raccoon hating thug!

ac39d255442b0306635046570c3b41a7.jpg
    That picture reminds me of my second Honda motorcycle. A Honda ST-90 and that was just to much fun to run around town and in the wood on. It was a smaller version on the one in the picture in yellow. Current bike I have is a 2000 Yamaha XT-350 dual sport and still like to play in the dirt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom