Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    So are you now Happyclown, or is there some other gun on the horizon to maintain your sad?:(

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So are you now Happyclown, or is there some other gun on the horizon to maintain your sad?:(

There is always another one. Next I want to build a sub 5 pound match grade AR. Proof research CF barrel, 2A Armarment upper and lower, Lancer carbon fiber hand guard. And I want to do 2 uppers, one in 5.56, the other in either 6.5 Grendel or 224 Valkyrie.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Kinda like the movie Wild Hogs with Tim (The tool Time) Allen.

Pretty much sums up my motorcycling.

Except the NC750x is not a cruiser or wannabe HD. Its more of a dual sport with heavy emphasis on road use, but does has traction control for offroad. Plenty of touring capability but easy to drive in traffic, seems stable on the chip & seal/gravel roads we have here too as we encounter plenty of those. This is our second NC7..x bike. The other we have is a 2016 NC700x. Same basic bike but the 750 has a slightly larger engine and a few updates.

hqdefault.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Pretty much sums up my motorcycling.

Except the NC750x is not a cruiser or wannabe HD. Its more of a dual sport with heavy emphasis on road use, but does has traction control for offroad. Plenty of touring capability but easy to drive in traffic, seems stable on the chip & seal/gravel roads we have here too as we encounter plenty of those. This is our second NC7..x bike. The other we have is a 2016 NC700x. Same basic bike but the 750 has a slightly larger engine and a few updates.

hqdefault.jpg
    To me dual sport is the way to go with a motorcycle. I like my 350 as a small bike/cc cheaper with all the expenses and insurance.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    5 ft? 140 lbs? Should be easy for two guys to move with moving straps. Keep posting on here when you go to move them. Work has been killing me lately (144 hrs in 9 days) but if I am available, I'll help.

You guys are awesome. I like to do things myself whenever I can, but it's good to know I have people. :D I'll let you know if I need help.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    :yesway:

I still remember a sister-in-law being SHOCKED that evil hollow points were on the shelves at the store.
    I remember this as well. Still funny because NJ considers everything they can illegal, hollowpoints being one. Hell, Bushmaster is illegal there, as are ARs. Pistols with over 10 rounds although I thought they were trying to reduce it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom