Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    with turbo alarm you cant hit a snooze button.
    the app makes you draw a shape, hit a sequence of buttons, etc... so you have to wake up to do it. granted u can always go back to sleep.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have my old S4 on a charger and plugged into a speaker system. At night I use it as a sound machine, thunder, rain and frogs. When it is time for the alarm to go off the noise suddenly stops, this is when I hop up to silence the alarm so it does not disturb my wife. That gives me 20 minutes to make coffee and do my morning routine before her alarm goes off.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    I have my old S4 on a charger and plugged into a speaker system. At night I use it as a sound machine, thunder, rain and frogs. When it is time for the alarm to go off the noise suddenly stops, this is when I hop up to silence the alarm so it does not disturb my wife. That gives me 20 minutes to make coffee and do my morning routine before her alarm goes off.
    An inverse alarm, pretty slick!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    With my last phone, no issues. I usually have an alarm and back up in case I shut the first one off. But somehow I've missed both alarms in the morning and wake up late. Last week was only like 10 minutes or so, so I still caught the train. This morning was an hour and I missed my regular and one after. So, need to figure something out. Might have to grab my old phone for just the alarm

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Seriously.

I had a roommate in the military that would set his alarm an hour earlier than he actually wanted to get up (when we were in garrison). He would then hit snooze multiple times for the next hour until he actually needed to be up and moving. The circus would start at 0300 and run until 0400. He would then rumble around the room getting ready for a half hour before walking out. By that time it was a half hour until I had to get up at 0500. I talked to him and let it go for almost two weeks thinking he would get his stuff sorted out before I took action. The next morning when his alarm went off at 0300 and he hit the snooze, I jumped out of bed and flipped the lights on, turned on the tv and radio and proceeded to raise a ruckus getting ready for the day. I did it again the next day. Third day he got the message and set his alarm for 0415. He dressed quickly and quietly left for the day. Never hit snooze again. Never had another issue and we got along fine for the next year.
    So he missed out on an hour of uninterrupted, restful sleep that he probably really needed. Doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I figured pink Hello Kitty stickers had to be you. They were the only ones sold so far.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/non-firearms-related/450922-misc-vinyl-stickers.html

nah...
    jedi get jedi's stock from some vatos locos based out of east l.a. they think jedi is some gay guy from "endiana". they gave jedi a good discount cause jedi bought in bulk and they thought it was "que bueno" that they were doing a pink hello cato as they had never had such a request.

so my hello kitty is hard core from comiland.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom