• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snap... Just throwing this out there but over the weekend I had ventured in to Copper Custom and noticed a old Smith model 10 for sale in there.... Looked like she needed some love in a building with mainly semi-auto rifles and handguns...

On another note... anyone need a Smith & Wesson 629 full lug 44 magnum, I got one for sale...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Snap... Just throwing this out there but over the weekend I had ventured in to Copper Custom and noticed a old Smith model 10 for sale in there.... Looked like she needed some love in a building with mainly semi-auto rifles and handguns...

On another note... anyone need a Smith & Wesson 629 full lug 44 magnum, I got one for sale...

I don't even know where Copper Customs is, but I don't need to know. :lala:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I don't even know where Copper Customs is, but I don't need to know. :lala:

Last time I was in there they had a model 10, and a model 67, and a model 36...

All reasonably priced.

The model 10 has been refinished, but it’s a really good refinish job, done by their own shop. They’ve really got some talent in the back room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Ya know what really grinds my gears.

My wife’s family came over for Easter dinner at 3:00 (because they’re all F***ing 80 apparently). I’m getting ready for midnights, so I’m going to eat and bounce out at about 5:00. I welcomed everyone in, took their coats, got drinks Etc. like a good host. Everyone runs through the chow line and into the dining room and life is nice. I get my plate last and head to the dining room only to see that Uncle Jerkwad has taken what I believe to be my rightful spot at the head of the table (this is MY house after all). But hey, I’m all for playing nice, this is my wife’s family after all. So I look around the table and notice that they’ve got 8 chairs crowded around the table that is really only good for 6 comfortably, and ALL of them are occupied.

So not only am I not in my spot, I’m not even at the damn table, MY table!

I guarantee you, if I’d have tried this at any of their houses, I’d be asked to move or leave.

So, I sat quietly by myself at the overflow/kids table, with not even my wife to keep me company.

ce9062dad24918d4045ca69640c0ebfd.jpg

And now I’m at work. Happy Easter.

I’m glad I only see these people once in a while.
    Next year, prior to making your plate, pull out your scrotum and rub it on your spot. Should take care of any claim jumpers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom