• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    :facepalm: for what? Granted s/he seems to be "too hot" in his post. The tone of them were just too much and he reminded me of another poster from long ago, savageeagle who got banned many many moons ago.

As for kids and school. Duh! Schools are "factories" to produce mindless workers so that those in power can continue to stay in power. That structure is needed if this society is to continue. Just like the egyptian had slaves and then the english etc... its all about control of the masses.

Its not called slavery now but its the same concept.
    Yeah and I'd say turn off the TV and homeschool. This last few years has been a real eye opener on media BS.

On another note, everyone say clear of 65N prior to 5am. I found out this morning that its the time of day when the hardcore stuntmen are out trying out new ways to lower the country's life expectancy rate.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Zax, up on 80/94 they do that all day long.... You can spot the people who will kill you with their driving skills by looking at the license plate on the car... It says Illinois.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Yeah and I'd say turn off the TV and homeschool. This last few years has been a real eye opener on media BS.

On another note, everyone say clear of 65N prior to 5am. I found out this morning that its the time of day when the hardcore stuntmen are out trying out new ways to lower the country's life expectancy rate.

Hey! We are just trying to get to work on time! (Nevermind the fact that we constantly leave 10 minutes late and have to make that time up so we aren’t late....)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you are not 15 minutes early you are late. Now when I am on the expressway I go with the flow.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If you are not 15 minutes early you are late. Now when I am on the expressway I go with the flow.

th

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yep, and raise taxes.... for the children.

There was very little tax talk other than the fact that property taxes will be capped at the final rates next year (from 1.5, 2.5 and 3.5% of gross assessed value to 1, 2 and 3%), so the city will have to tighten its belt.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I hate when fiber optic installers mess up. I hate even more proving to them that they messed up. And I hate even more asking my director for 2k for a device to prove they messed up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom