• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Yeah, but I don't blame them for leaving either... I came back after 8 years of a bitter silence hiatus, maybe they will too... Part of the reasons why I left are of the system and society... Today's politics are one of the reasons why I came back, its ridiculous how ANTIFA, BLM, SJWs, and all other "radical" groups are attempting to stomp on the fire that burns inside all of us... I am a man of action, for everyone 1000 of them it will take 1 of me... I can't remember who said that but its true... Middle class blue collar America cannot sit idly by and remain the calm quiet professional like we have for so many years... Squeaky libtard wheel gets the grease, well I've got the grease gun so try me... NOT TODAY ANTIFA!!!
    Well said. And social media is now more than ever just social engineering; weeding out dissidents to liberal dogma.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    Well said. And social media is now more than ever just social engineering; weeding out dissidents to liberal dogma.
    I blame a lot of this on the big social media tyrants.... Google, FaceTweet BookFace Snapthotting whatever the hell these kids call it... That's been more of a problem in society than a lot of the real problems at hand... The wizard of Oz smoke and mirrors don't look behind the curtain...

Too bad social media is not going away, any time soon.
    Yeah, but we don't have to feed the machine... Look at the NFL, of course, if that happened in Baseball and Basketball, it'd be a major blow to all of the major leagues...

It isn't. We can either use it for our advantage or sit back and watch as we get overwhelmed.
    Well, that all depends... These idiots post everything incriminating online, for their glory whoring hounds to prove whatever they think is right, even though we know its wrong...

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I blame a lot of this on the big social media tyrants.... Google, FaceTweet BookFace Snapthotting whatever the hell these kids call it... That's been more of a problem in society than a lot of the real problems at hand... The wizard of Oz smoke and mirrors don't look behind the curtain...

Yeah, but we don't have to feed the machine... Look at the NFL, of course, if that happened in Baseball and Basketball, it'd be a major blow to all of the major leagues...

Well, that all depends... These idiots post everything incriminating online, for their glory whoring hounds to prove whatever they think is right, even though we know its wrong...

If vets advertise in the NFL they win because they secure influence.

If we turn facebook into a gun culture we win because of influence.

Being silent gets us nowhere. "Boycotts" are ineffective.

Be loud. Spend money.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    If vets advertise in the NFL they win because they secure influence.

If we turn facebook into a gun culture we win because of influence.

Being silent gets us nowhere. "Boycotts" are ineffective.

Be loud. Spend money.

We advertise enough already as it is.... We are the color guards for each game... We can't do this alone... I met a WW2/Korean War veteran today, he's all up in arms... "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised!" That is basically what he had said to me today after the gym... We have to unite together, all of us... If people stop looking at the things that divide us (which are slim) they will see the vast majority of things that unite and bond us...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    You can move to Hawaii.

I have several Marines I served with (1/3, 15th MEU) came back from Hawaii, KBay for us, and they had a love/hate relationship... If you are typical "white bread" mainland American, the locals look down on you... Regardless of the xenophobes there... I wanna go and visit the base...

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    We advertise enough already as it is.... We are the color guards for each game... We can't do this alone... I met a WW2/Korean War veteran today, he's all up in arms... "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised!" That is basically what he had said to me today after the gym... We have to unite together, all of us... If people stop looking at the things that divide us (which are slim) they will see the vast majority of things that unite and bond us...

In the interest of being totally honest I don't have TV, haven't for a long time. Are they airing gun commercials yet? If they are, I stand corrected.

How do you suggest we unite?

Everytime I see someone I haven't seen in a while I always ask how they've been and I only get one answer. Busy.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;Z40AsPaktzw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z40AsPaktzw[/video]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    In the interest of being totally honest I don't have TV, haven't for a long time. Are they airing gun commercials yet? If they are, I stand corrected.

How do you suggest we unite?

Everytime I see someone I haven't seen in a while I always ask how they've been and I only get one answer. Busy.

Unit cohesion is key, and that's almost non existent in the civilian world.... Plenty of ways to unite, we are Americans, but that seems it is not enough as of lately... Yeah, it seems now that I am retired I am more busy than when I was working...

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Unit cohesion is key, and that's almost non existent in the civilian world.... Plenty of ways to unite, we are Americans, but that seems it is not enough as of lately... Yeah, it seems now that I am retired I am more busy than when I was working...
    In many cases being an American has been cheapened just as being a Chicago Bear or a Detroit Lion means very little. Just a suit, some paperwork and a paycheck. Everyone moves here and there following work and money. Where's the common thread? There are open communists tearing up the streets and I don't think even abstract American ideals would bring people like this together.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    People aren't taught civics growing up, most barely understand the Constitution, let alone read any document our country was founded on so they don't understand why taking away rights is bad, unless it personally effects them. This is why politians go after the kids and promise paradise, because those kids don't understand those concepts never work. If they did, prisons would be paradise

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom