• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Panetta is another has been idiot from the Obozo administration and another contributor to the messed up foreign policy of the US under the Democraps!
    And a Clinton Administration retread. Putting a Reserve Public Affairs Officer in charge of the CIA and DoD... what could go wrong?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It never ceases to amaze me, there are ALWAYS American civilians in war zones. They are ALWAYS libs, and they biatch about how they are being rescued.

And shouldn't the Embassy have done this months ago?

US Embassy in Lebanon urges Americans there to 'book any ticket available' on few remaining departing flights​

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    It never ceases to amaze me, there are ALWAYS American civilians in war zones. They are ALWAYS libs, and they biatch about how they are being rescued.

And shouldn't the Embassy have done this months ago?

US Embassy in Lebanon urges Americans there to 'book any ticket available' on few remaining departing flights​

I've said before that anyone that damn dumb deserves to be left there.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The dumb chit Americans staying in the war zones do not deserve to be rescued because they ignored warnings to “get out of Dodge”! But of course they will start squealing like pigs being led to slaughter when the poop really hits the fan and they are facing real terrorists with guns.
    These idiots are probably libturds anyway and think they are immune from the pitfalls in the real world!
    Boo hoo on them ! :nopity:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I can't find it out there on the Interwebz, seems like it was more recent than 2006 but not sure.

US pulling civvies out of Lebanon, an Italian Destroyer is at the dock picking up civvies. Whiny American female on the dock is complaining it's not an American ship.

Too bad Chief Petty Officer Clemenza didn't shove her off the dock.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I can't find it out there on the Interwebz, seems like it was more recent than 2006 but not sure.

US pulling civvies out of Lebanon, an Italian Destroyer is at the dock picking up civvies. Whiny American female on the dock is complaining it's not an American ship.

Too bad Chief Petty Officer Clemenza didn't shove her off the dock.
    She would bitch about somebody sending a chauffeured town car when she ordered an uber.

Top Bottom