• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    There were a lot of people at the last meet and eat I was at.

When the guy at the top isn't trying to take your guns you're not going to get the feverish activity.

No YouTube follow-up video to the last?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    Thanks. I was in the middle of a furnace hiccup. Hopefully resetting the breaker will keep her purring. So far, 2 normal cycles of heat. :nailbite:

Check the device pulling the amperage, possibly the breaker, or the actual furnace, the protection device (being the breaker) that circuit could have a short or faulty wiring issue, not entirely sure shooting in the dark without actually being there...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Check the device pulling the amperage, possibly the breaker, or the actual furnace, the protection device (being the breaker) that circuit could have a short or faulty wiring issue, not entirely sure shooting in the dark without actually being there...

2 something in the morning I awoke to cold air and a running fan. Ignites, flames, then cuts out. Cut the power while I made the call to throw protection plan. Restored the power and it stayed lit after the 2nd ignition. Went downstairs at 5:30 to see the same.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The repair guy just called as I'm driving to work and will be there when I get home from work. Quickly is the key. If it was just me, it would not be as much of a problem, but the wife in the one-year-old... there's the problem. I shut off the power to it while at work because I just don't trust it at this point. Last time something like this happened there were a lot of parts replaced and a couple days. Hoping for a one visit turnaround after explaining the situation over the phone. Good thing I'm covered by the ESP plan so that should take care of the cost.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    2 something in the morning I awoke to cold air and a running fan. Ignites, flames, then cuts out. Cut the power while I made the call to throw protection plan. Restored the power and it stayed lit after the 2nd ignition. Went downstairs at 5:30 to see the same.

I did the same thing for NIPSCO right? Their ESP plan, along with a water main plan too just in case. Well, enough said then brother man, use them for what you pay for monthly.... They can't weasel their way out of it then, just like insurance, in case shizze happens....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    The repair guy just called as I'm driving to work and will be there when I get home from work. Quickly is the key. If it was just me, it would not be as much of a problem, but the wife in the one-year-old... there's the problem. I shut off the power to it while at work because I just don't trust it at this point. Last time something like this happened there were a lot of parts replaced and a couple days. Hoping for a one visit turnaround after explaining the situation over the phone. Good thing I'm covered by the ESP plan so that should take care of the cost.

Yeah man, I understand what you are saying. I am a single fulltime father of twin boys, so I can agree with that one. I can sleep on a bed of rocks and dirt like I have done before for ages, but my kids will sleep on clouds, or close to it, Tempurpedics lol Even my Doberman has it like that too..

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have noticed a decline in post as well and activity on INGO outside of our thread. 10 years of posting will do that to some. Lots of hardcore members are gone as well.

Plus the political climate has softened as well. The sense of urgency is gone where as when ingo started it was close to world war 5, turn in your guns mr and ms america. That never came to be so most people fall asleep and go by the wayside.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone looking for some Nightstick NSP2422R dual lights with dual magnet flashlights? 15 a piece. We have these at work for the railroad and they work great. I swear by them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    I have noticed a decline in post as well and activity on INGO outside of our thread. 10 years of posting will do that to some. Lots of hardcore members are gone as well.

Plus the political climate has softened as well. The sense of urgency is gone where as when ingo started it was close to world war 5, turn in your guns mr and ms america. That never came to be so most people fall asleep and go by the wayside.

Yeah, but I don't blame them for leaving either... I came back after 8 years of a bitter silence hiatus, maybe they will too... Part of the reasons why I left are of the system and society... Today's politics are one of the reasons why I came back, its ridiculous how ANTIFA, BLM, SJWs, and all other "radical" groups are attempting to stomp on the fire that burns inside all of us... I am a man of action, for everyone 1000 of them it will take 1 of me... I can't remember who said that but its true... Middle class blue collar America cannot sit idly by and remain the calm quiet professional like we have for so many years... Squeaky libtard wheel gets the grease, well I've got the grease gun so try me... NOT TODAY ANTIFA!!!

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

A good point about the political climate.

Yeah, but I don't blame them for leaving either... I came back after 8 years of a bitter silence hiatus, maybe they will too... Part of the reasons why I left are of the system and society... Today's politics are one of the reasons why I came back, its ridiculous how ANTIFA, BLM, SJWs, and all other "radical" groups are attempting to stomp on the fire that burns inside all of us... I am a man of action, for everyone 1000 of them it will take 1 of me... I can't remember who said that but its true... Middle class blue collar America cannot sit idly by and remain the calm quiet professional like we have for so many years... Squeaky libtard wheel gets the grease, well I've got the grease gun so try me... NOT TODAY ANTIFA!!!

For the longest INGO didn't have much to offer and I didn't either. I'm back now with much more to offer so I figured I'd give it a try again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom