jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Never heard of that ceo or his brand.
    In any case its time for bed and back to chiraq in a few hours. Jedi tried to go to the car wash but the line was way too long. Oh well.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I saw their commercial a while back. I thought, who wants to have a jacket with 14 or so pockets to house and lug around a phone, tablet, pen, keys, knife, spare magazine, flashlight, passport, lighter, wallet, camera, sunglasses, water bottle, fidget spinner, etc.?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I saw their commercial a while back. I thought, who wants to have a jacket with 14 or so pockets to house and lug around a phone, tablet, pen, keys, knife, spare magazine, flashlight, passport, lighter, wallet, camera, sunglasses, water bottle, fidget spinner, etc.?

repeter and I both have one.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jacket is nice. I don't use all the pockets, but it is great for sunglasses, gloves, hat, neck gator, and lots of winter gear. I was honestly thinking about just a replacement or slightly different one, but yea, I'd never seen his TV ads, but Actaeon heard of the company, I read a bunch of different gun guys writing great reviews and got it after Actaeon got his. But, I seriously try not to give money to people that insult or dislike me. I'd rather pay someone that supports working people or at least smart enough to stay indifferent

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I thought about it...then I thought about it. I'm a 5 pocket guy max. If I have to carry that much extra off my belt and pants, my back would kill.
    Usually it's easier on the back. That's why so many police departments are going to wearing vests for gear instead of using the bat belts. Granted, that debate rages on now with battle belts, but what's old is new sometimes. I still have the usual in my pants pockets, but it is nice for the jacket carrying cold weather extras. I know I don't use most of the pockets, but they way they count some, pocket with pocket, pen holder, etc, it adds up fast. Again I still actually liked them, but as one commented, it's not that you said it, but that you even think that about your customers.
    Oh, and Brad Thor stopped doing business with him a while back ago. They came out with the enforcer to replace the Alpha Jacket.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I thought about it...then I thought about it. I'm a 5 pocket guy max. If I have to carry that much extra off my belt and pants, my back would kill.

While I sent mine back for credit, it was given to me as a gift because I travel. Having a dedicated pocket for a passport, another for spare cash, or various different nation's currency, etc in addition to tech, quick snack, etc etc can come in handy on a long distance hike in Europe, on multi-country travel, etc.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Jacket is nice. I don't use all the pockets, but it is great for sunglasses, gloves, hat, neck gator, and lots of winter gear. I was honestly thinking about just a replacement or slightly different one, but yea, I'd never seen his TV ads, but Actaeon heard of the company, I read a bunch of different gun guys writing great reviews and got it after Actaeon got his. But, I seriously try not to give money to people that insult or dislike me. I'd rather pay someone that supports working people or at least smart enough to stay indifferent

I don't disagree whit you on the highlighted comment. But I wonder whether the CEO reflects the "true" opinion of the company. I guess if he still has his job, maybe so...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    1. Cause that one is morr expensive
    2. Cause the one jedi posted looks cooler like a gun

But really both suck jedi thinks. They do not appear to be like the ww2 ones that shot the flame far. How is jedi suppose to do a drive by flaming in redneck land if the flamethrower does not go far? Meh the racoons jedi has will burn too close to the car vs near the house of melensdad or da snob in sj or 1775usmarine.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I don't disagree whit you on the highlighted comment. But I wonder whether the CEO reflects the "true" opinion of the company. I guess if he still has his job, maybe so...
    From what's put out, he stepped down in 2017, but he's on all the marketing videos, his name is still on most of what I've seen, although the company did a quick step away from him, wasn't like there was much else they could have done. I guess I could wait, I've been researching for a while, but really kinda more disappointed I guess. Sucks for the employees but life is like that.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    :facepalm:
    1. Cause that one is morr expensive
    2. Cause the one jedi posted looks cooler like a gun

But really both suck jedi thinks. They do not appear to be like the ww2 ones that shot the flame far. How is jedi suppose to do a drive by flaming in redneck land if the flamethrower does not go far? Meh the racoons jedi has will burn too close to the car vs near the house of melensdad or da snob in sj or 1775usmarine.

The raccoon army is almost complete to start it's march to your house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom