Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Silly Jedi, if you would have checked the "outage map" from NIPSCO, you would have seen a shotgun pattern of outages across all of Northern Indiana ... not just St. John. Besides, I think ours was one of the shortest ... less than two hours.

That is because god told the angels to kill power in st john but the angels not being god took the whotgun approach like you said and killed power in more then just st. Snob. Mmmuuhhhaaaa

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    About the same time I was there about in the middle of the gun cases talking to Alex with a customer about a purple SCCY pistol.

I don't specifically remember anybody looking at a purple gun. I was kind of busy dodging all the handguns being pointed at me. I was down by the register and every time I looked over, every guy at the counter seemed to be point the gun in his hand was aimed right at me. I found myself standing back about 5 ft from the counter.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They made a candy bar just for me

20151230_153352_zps7zdgq69d.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I don't specifically remember anybody looking at a purple gun. I was kind of busy dodging all the handguns being pointed at me. I was down by the register and every time I looked over, every guy at the counter seemed to be point the gun in his hand was aimed right at me. I found myself standing back about 5 ft from the counter.

Targets are expected to stand still.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Made some time to stop into SCG yesterday....... WOW! They have a very nice store there. Well stocked. Greg showed me the simulator too. It pretty cool. To see where they started from and to see how much they've grown....... I happy to see they are doing so well.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Ouch. New truck is thirsty.

I knew it would be, as I had a 6.0L GM gasser service truck 10 years ago. But I thought the 6 speed would make a decent difference.

One week with the truck, 10.8 mpg.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Made some time to stop into SCG yesterday....... WOW! They have a very nice store there. Well stocked. Greg showed me the simulator too. It pretty cool. To see where they started from and to see how much they've grown....... I happy to see they are doing so well.
    When I was in there on Tuesday this week and saw all the customers in their larger store and having customers walking out with guns tells me they are a winner. Talked to Greg for a few minutes between customers.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    It's slightly better than my old service truck when I was a mechanic. I think my overall average on the old truck was about 10.5.

It's a great drivetrain. Just thirsty.

I only have a 7 mile commute, so I really don't care

Indiana lineman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    south of the river
    Silly Jedi, if you would have checked the "outage map" from NIPSCO, you would have seen a shotgun pattern of outages across all of Northern Indiana ... not just St. John. Besides, I think ours was one of the shortest ... less than two hours.

Being from the front lines, I wouldn't wager to much on that map. The real map is locked up in the offices.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom