• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Hmm, don't remember what I posted here...

Here is the best one

5Rw4Twr.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks for the welcomes. LOL, I joined back then, then immersed myself in diesel truck forum knowledge as much as I could. Met CTC over there who suggested this site at the time and I joined. I've been kicking around the idea of one of those evil black rifles lately and it occurred to me that I've been here before. I tried my user name and an old password and I'm in!

Go to one of our meet & shoots. Sure someone, or many someones will let you try theirs out.

I wondered who might pick up on the date I joined.

I'm good at picking up useless stuff.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Tool bag? What is that? Can it hold my LEGO bricks?
    Or it a bag to hold some of you tools. Lol

once it leaves my possession you can fill it with whatever your heart desires..... except pink legos those are off limits.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I thought Alex was working at Purdue?

Yes he was. That was a temporary job while they had funding. He knew the project funding was coming to an end. So he started working at South County Gun. When they started working on the new store he got made the floor manager. If you have not been in the store you should stop in. Nice store. Needs a bigger inventory of hunting shotguns and could probably use some additional hunting goods too, but they had plenty of modern sporting rifles and a couple hundred handguns on display when I was in there on opening day.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    That would be Alex. He is the floor manager for the store. And he (and his family) are good friends. We spent Thanksgiving together and he shoots on my gun range frequently. He is an INGO member too, but rarely posts, I think Jedi scares him.
    Alex said he would be posting more on INGO. What caught my attention was how he was telling a customer about single and double action in a pistol and the customer understood it. We talked about clips and magazines and had a good laugh.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Yes he was. That was a temporary job while they had funding. He knew the project funding was coming to an end. So he started working at South County Gun. When they started working on the new store he got made the floor manager. If you have not been in the store you should stop in. Nice store. Needs a bigger inventory of hunting shotguns and could probably use some additional hunting goods too, but they had plenty of modern sporting rifles and a couple hundred handguns on display when I was in there on opening day.

I was there today picking up my Christmas present form me to me. WOW, what a difference from the old place! Glad to see them doing well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom