Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    On my 3rd sick kid since Christmas break started. This time it's my 2 year old son, so there was no warning. Been puked on so much lately that if I'd have filmed it all I would probably be a celebrity in the Japanese underground.

Indiana lineman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    south of the river
    Thanks for the welcomes. LOL, I joined back then, then immersed myself in diesel truck forum knowledge as much as I could. Met CTC over there who suggested this site at the time and I joined. I've been kicking around the idea of one of those evil black rifles lately and it occurred to me that I've been here before. I tried my user name and an old password and I'm in!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Got out of the house to run around and to find the new location of South County Guns Co. and it was well hidden behind the Luke Oil gas station. Nice place with lots of room and more gun stuff than the Cedartucky store and got talking to one of the salesman only to find out he used to worked for Melensdad /Bob at the smoke shop. INGO speak spoken there. :thumbsup:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got out of the house to run around and to find the new location of South County Guns Co. and it was well hidden behind the Luke Oil gas station. Nice place with lots of room and more gun stuff than the Cedartucky store and got talking to one of the salesman only to find out he used to worked for Melensdad /Bob at the smoke shop. INGO speak spoken there. :thumbsup:

That would be Alex. He is the floor manager for the store. And he (and his family) are good friends. We spent Thanksgiving together and he shoots on my gun range frequently. He is an INGO member too, but rarely posts, I think Jedi scares him.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey does anyone in our NW Indiana group have a RRA LAR8 308 AR 10 rifle ? I got questions, pm me please ?

Is Alex the short guy ? They have a good crew in there, I think I've met them all by now...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    That would be Alex. He is the floor manager for the store. And he (and his family) are good friends. We spent Thanksgiving together and he shoots on my gun range frequently. He is an INGO member too, but rarely posts, I think Jedi scares him.

I thought Alex was working at Purdue?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom