• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    At this block party and this dude busts out this super high powered telescope. I ask him what he's looking at? And he shows me Saturn..... You can see it clear as day. The rings and the moons that orbit it. Got to see Jupiter and its moons, also its Cloud bands. Im not a space nerd, but that **** was really cool to see.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Try working in my "office" in this weather ...

maxresdefault.jpg

flashover.jpg

It's your own damn fault. A burning building is trying to tell you to go away...

Seriously though, all the respect in the world for you guys.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    At this block party and this dude busts out this super high powered telescope. I ask him what he's looking at? And he shows me Saturn..... You can see it clear as day. The rings and the moons that orbit it. Got to see Jupiter and its moons, also its Cloud bands. Im not a space nerd, but that **** was really cool to see.
    Yeah, those 4 moons around Jupiter proved to Galileo that not everything revolved around the earth. They are known as the Galilean moons. He spent the rest of his days in house arrest as a heretic for going against what was "known to be true". They are pretty powerful to look at.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    yup, and I walked right passed them. of course i dont blame them, im just your normal hard working tax paying individual, unlike 83% of the people that were there.

the only thing I seen on the sign was 'NO Illegal Weapons'.... well, to me, my firearm was purchased legally, I am a card holder, so nothing Illegal about that...

:facepalm:
    That fest was held of a private school grounds as such the ENTIRE festival is in a GFZ.

what do you do in a traffic stop?

Officer: Anything in the vehicle I Should know about
    Me: nothing illegal officer...

But your vehicle is not a GFZ unlike the festival above.

That's wasn't it.

Jedi is slacking.

:whistle:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...eason-7-nwi-meet-shoot-sat-16-jul-2016-a.html

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Yep. Flashover simulator. If it was real, you wouldn't see anything but black.

The last time you see anything (usually) is just before you go in ...

ShowImage.aspx

fully_developed_fire.jpg

Sometimes, we cut it too close (no simulator here) ...

[video=youtube;Yv8L2_riGnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv8L2_riGnI[/video]

[video=youtube;3M9qo2FUqKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M9qo2FUqKg[/video]
    Did the same thing for 12 years with six years as a firefighter I-II instructor. One of the first state instructors when it came out.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    seriously last night my anxiety/situational awareness was at a 10 last night @ munster fest. the ghetto ness was strong AF. I will never go again... never in my life was i so ready to hear a few 'cracks' and then a mass exile of the grounds. Munster PD was everywhere, and im sure the grounds are a GFZ, but oh well

The wife and I were thinking of going just to get out of the house. Glad we stayed home.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got my son baptized today and a majority of the family has/is returning home. :faint: MIL & FIL still visiting and leaving tomorrow. The little guy did great today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom