Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've seen UPS batteries fail in as short as a couple month's. Get a electrical storm and boom, all gone... WD, I'm guessing you didn't realize the battery was not holding a charge anymore as you wouldn't notice unless the equipment connected to it was on and you lost power and watched the computer power down. Some UPS's will start blinking or chirping at you at the end of service but a lot of them won't tell you at all.

You should see how quick a UPS dies in a place like a Radio Station. Lightening strike, 80 foot tower big antenna and boom all dead...

Sounds like they need some SOLA line conditioners.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    After the recent guy's golf trip totaling 90 holes of golf, it kind of feels weird not drinking beer and playing golf at 9:30am. :cheers:

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Matt from Front Towards Enemy is great to work with...

Who ordered this cold weather, my everything hurts...

Just a quick update took the advice on using Front toward Enemy for my handgun transfer.

Great guy super simple also answered some suppressor questions for me. I'll deffinetly be using him again hopefully for a suppressor next time. Now I just need to get some rounds through this xds and see how uncomfortable it is.

Thanks for the advice all.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Saturday is the youth shoot...

Yeah I think everybody is on Facebook getting offended and arguing about banning guns or tools because of more stupid people acting out in the world, or something to that effect...

oh oh oh there go some leaves shhhhoooooooshhhhhhhhh.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Saturday is the youth shoot...

Yeah I think everybody is on Facebook getting offended and arguing about banning guns or tools because of more stupid people acting out in the world, or something to that effect...

oh oh oh there go some leaves shhhhoooooooshhhhhhhhh.

Yup.
    All the people that don't shoot guns, don't study history or psychology, are now experts.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Acteon, The problem with those people is that they are still living in their parents basements and believe everything they read on the internet. They don't question .gov because that is where they are getting their hand outs and what the schools and media offer them is the same stupidity that you see or hear come out of their mouths. Such a shame that we have come to this....

Jedi, Facebook has brought to my attention that my college classes may have been correct. Psychology, criminology, deviant behavior, political science, sociology, and theology I thought were all useless until I got on Facebook and watched all the concepts and theories play out in front of me.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Did you atleast contact Pete and tell him no more gun control ? It's the motion that counts not what that idiot will do...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I did, but the motion is meaningless. It isn't like he and his staff give a :poop: about how many of us disagree with him
    Why should they? The fix is in until he is done raping and pillaging, and then someone will be hand-picked to replace him. As long as voting americans follow the program of pushing either "D" or "R" only, there will be no change

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Does anyone have any tips for removing carpet padding? I stripped the carpet off of my basement stairs and now need to do the padding. It is stapled on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom